Reviews for Is There Really Magic?
Wildstar93 chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
I've already read your story on DeviantArt, and it's great! You think Aang and Katara might do...a very certain something else after the show is done? And I think it was a bad time for Katara to masturbate when Aang walked in. XD Just kidding.

Keep up the great work!
Malek chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Did Aang just kick Sokka out of his own show? (Pick up sword) No-one upstages Sokka!
Jade's One of a Kind chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Oh yeah, we TOTALLY believe you broke into dance for video games, my friend ;)

Ho-Ho-Ho, very elaborate chapter indeed. Juicy, just as Kataang always is. Fond of it!

Ha, tomato merchant? Such creativity, my friend.

I'll be looking out for another glorious chapter!
Avatar Gita chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Haha great chapter! That's a surprise Katara's Aang's assiantant...
Jade's One of a Kind chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Wow, Sokka. For something as irrelevant as a magic show, you STILL can't do it right. Way to embarrass yourself in front of hundreds of people...

Two syllables. Ran-dom. But immensely entertaining. Not a surprise coming from you, my friend. You'd always give it your all when writing a story.

I suppose that could be described as a cliff-hanger. Maybe. You did hint out that Aang has a 'few tricks up his sleeve', so to speak. I guess he'll save the train wreck, somehow. Without using his bending...;)

PS- You're very lucky. I hadn't had the chance to shop for anything today. Hope you had purchased some valuable things, and I hope you enjoy them.
Avatar Gita chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Hehe funny!
Great as always, can't wait for you to update!
TheMentalbender92 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012