Reviews for Pumpkin Kisses
sakurenjiDREamer chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Now, I think this is the only one (along with Gingerbread kisses) that had them kissing on the lips and not just Vegeta kissing her neck. XD Oh wait! There was Trunks kissing them both on Frosting! :_
Sweet precious family. I love them.
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
jessi chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Amazing as always! I was really excited when I saw another addition to the baking series.
AinaBriefs chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Another baking oneshot! I am a huge fan of them! So now is for Thanksgiving, uh? I like the way Trunks treats Yamcha, so much like Vegeta... Anyway, like I said I really like your stories, they are so cute :)
cabellosdefuego chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
aw, this was really cute. lovely.
pallyndrome chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
awwwww very sweet! :)
NerdyGirl0118 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Aww, it was cute! Although I wish it was longer, it was still good, and I'm glad I got to read another one. Also, I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my grandmother when I was nine, so I know how you feel. Anyways, I liked how you made Trunks dislike Yamcha, because really he served no real purpose in the show except as a meat-shield. Sorry to those who like him, but I just think he's a creep. Furthermore, I'm excited that Bulma's pregnant and all. And, you've really shown Vegeta and Bulma's love growth. Like the first one, they were distant, but they got closer and closer each time, or story. So I commend you on that. Thank You for the story, I hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving!
LunarSinner chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This was so cute! I'm sorry for your loss. . . But I really love the little baking series you have created, they're so adorable!
Bluerry chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Great chapter i cant wait for the next chapter XD
Wonder Pup Writes chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Awww so cute! Loved it!
middlekertz chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
GAH! I love it. :)
TFSrules chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This was just really, really nice. Thank you.
Okinawa Girl chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
YEAH! you made a Thanksgiving one like we talked about! Yes I am very thankful for this new story! LOL Yamcha part!
RaiynetheHedgehog chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I love all of your baking oneshots, they're so cute. This one too, I love how Yamcha always somehow walks in when it just sounds SO WRONG what they're doing X3

I'm also very sorry about your great-grandmother. I send you my deepest condolences and understand; my grandfather died right before school started, so yeah. If there's anything I can do to help, I'd love to do so, just PM me or whatever :)

Anyways, loved this. So much. Hope you write more! :D