Reviews for Dust in the Skies
Spartan10007 chapter 75 . 3/18
Good story, I couldn't put it down. Finished in in this week, and I look forward to reading the sequel
raigalcc chapter 49 . 12/1/2014
1st tooth, now dust lol
raigalcc chapter 41 . 12/1/2014
poor hic indeed lol
raigalcc chapter 38 . 12/1/2014
NO worries, just kinda feel sorry for tooth
raigalcc chapter 31 . 12/1/2014
you mean lucky useless reptile , hic lol
DiabolicalBears chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Guest your face is atrocious, you should get a beta. Pussy ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
Gah your grammar is atrocious. Please find a beta as soon as possible.
Songorita chapter 74 . 10/14/2014
I love this story. One of my very top favorite HTTYD fanfic. Keep up the great work and I can't wait for the sequel and for what I hope more HTTYD stories.
Midnight793 chapter 41 . 9/2/2014
Oh My GOD! I started laughing at what Hiccup saw
Midnight793 chapter 18 . 9/1/2014
I started laughing so hard that i couldnt breathe
OmarBarria chapter 74 . 7/21/2014
This story was fantastic, waiting for the other one to see the future, good luck :3
Prepare For The Noble War chapter 74 . 7/19/2014
It was amazing. Heartbreaking, funny when needed, and just absolutely perfect. I will be looking out for that sequel!
Satharin chapter 74 . 7/19/2014
It wad great and I loved this story. Loved Eira and Hiccup I can't wait for the sequel. just write it fast because I don't want to wait as long as I did for this chapter. But it was worth waiting for just don't make us wait to long is all. Thank you for a good read ;)
Prepare For The Noble War chapter 73 . 7/17/2014
I am so about to cry without another chapter to read. This was a horrible way to end this part! I mean, I love it all but that's just so depressing! I can't wait for the next chapter
Berk's-Potato-Bender chapter 72 . 7/3/2014
Interesting, I Googled 'Dodgen', and it came up with 'Controlling the Dragon' by Randal Dodgen.

Is this a coincidence, or on purpose?