Reviews for Dust in the Skies
twitchelegs chapter 73 . 17h ago
Sorry for your loss I hope your ok
Emilie1302 chapter 73 . 4/15
I'm so sorry about your loss, take all the time you need sorting things out. Hurrying thing will not do you any good. Just remember, we readers will always be here to read your fantastic story! Patience is a virtue ;) Up with your head and keep walking!

Lots of love from a faithful reader!
Me like
jamie0360 chapter 73 . 4/9
my god be with you in your time of need.
Vicky721 chapter 73 . 4/9
Aw I'm so sorry for your lost 3
Take all the time you need.
I know what its like to lose someone close.
Feel better 3
jyle magante chapter 1 . 4/9
PLEASE FINISH HE DAMN STORY
ZizFox chapter 72 . 2/27
I need to find out what happen next ugh te wait is killing me
Four days now I been reading this fic and I just love the hell out it. It's a really great story
SwaggyFrannie chapter 72 . 2/6
Yes! Great job!
MammaMia2016 chapter 72 . 2/6
This is a really AWESOME story! Please update soon!
Revanhun chapter 72 . 2/6
It's good to hear that you're alive. :D

And I'd also like to congratulate for your story.

Really, it has an astonishing amount of well-presented content. Interesting storyline, lots of characters, sufficient descriptions... It all comes together to a long and fun read.

There are a few typoes here and there, but nothing major to ruin the experience.

Keep up the good work!
Satharin chapter 72 . 2/5
Finally. I love this story and im very glad you didn't leave this story to you for coming back to writing this. Haven t read the new chapter but keep up the work.
Emilie1302 chapter 71 . 1/4
Wow love the story this far and i can't want for the next few chapters! I just read the story over these two past days, i just couldn't stop!
Twylaheart chapter 71 . 12/30/2013
Please please update
TheShadowTracker chapter 71 . 12/29/2013
Please continue this! Its been so long since a chapters been out... Make one for New Years! A new years celebration...Or something. Awesome as always!
Bob chapter 71 . 7/31/2013
Nooooooo! The suspense is killing me!