Reviews for Convalescence
twin1 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This just makes me want to grab both Blaine and Sam, and squish them both in my arms at the same time. Love these friendship fics you're doing.
DemigodGleek chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
WHY ARE YOUR WRITING SO BEAUTIFUL?! I AM FREAKING OUT HERE AND I'M SORRY BUT THIS SORT OF BEAUTY SHOULDN'T BE LEGAL.
HarmonyLover chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This is beautiful. I love the insight into Blaine's state of mind, Sam reaching out to him, Brittany's kiss on the cheek (which was adorable) and just all of the meta that explains some of what was going on in Blaine's head during this episode. It's wonderful. :)
ViolateStoll chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
finally. Someone blames Blaine. Thank God.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Accidently posted before I finished...
but I did go crazy when Tina texted Blaine about Kurt. Asian persuasion! She needs to get back together with mike. The bromance is adorable. I can't wait till the Sadie Hawkins dance to (hopefully) see more bromance. and klaine. Always klaine. (: I love your stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
The Slaine bromance was the best part of the episode, (even tho
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This was a lovely accompaniment to the very heart wrenching episode. I feel so hard for Blaine. He made a very stupid mistake that has ruined what was once a perfect thing and he was beating himself up over it.
sushi.23 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Love this! Love!
Eponime chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
That was amazingly written. :) It was a great idea, too. I just watches the episode, so I really enjoyed this fic. It was great to see inside Blaine's head a bit, and you wrote that very well. Fantastic job. :)
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012