Reviews for Thought Invader
malexfaith chapter 11 . 5/24
Awesome. Great length. Great flow. Thanks heaps sharing
Jem 4ever chapter 11 . 5/20
Really liked the Story! Hope you do more with these two!
Jem 4ever chapter 8 . 5/20
Glad they made up. I so wish this part would have been in the movie! I literally just got done watching Pitch Perfect for the second time in a row. (Watched it. Nothing else was on, so I turned it back on.) weird I know.
lemon-rind chapter 11 . 11/3/2014
This story had me feeling awkward the whole time Beca did something awkward. That was some amazing powers of emotional persuasion right there. Thanks for the story.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
Now that is what should have happened!
atty.jannie chapter 11 . 8/21/2013
This is a great story! :) Loved reading it!
acaeverything chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
Seriously man. Re-reading this. It's genuinely good! and you should be proud of your earlier work!

I practically read this whole story with a huge grin because it's just *so* cute.
acaeverything chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
""Not liking movies is like not liking puppies!" Beca doesn't have the heart to tell him she's not a big fan of puppies, either."

stellar line right there.
acaeverything chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I'm so confused, this made me chuckle "Beca chalked up her shakiness to the fact that she had skipped breakfast. That was it—she was just hungry, and her brief fantasy had been the result of hunger-induced temporary insanity because there was no way (no way) that she actually wanted to fuse their mouths together, tangling her hands in those red curls and—"I seriously need to eat something," Beca muttered under her breath"

I don't know about you, but even as your first PP fic it's still really good writing!
Killerogue chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
Awww I wanted to see what happened to the Jesse-Beca kiss, cause so far the whole story was following the movie. But nevertheless, nice fic :)
Michikame chapter 11 . 5/30/2013
i love how this closely followed the movie but was bechloe endgame! love this!
hollyhwrites chapter 11 . 4/19/2013
Enjoyed your story and fat Amy's last lines about catching it from Cynthia rose and the surgical mast had me bursting out laughing. Thanks for sharing.
AbsorbingMisery chapter 11 . 3/3/2013
That was cute!
M chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
I think or recommend that you write a AU cause this was great but it followed the story so closely that it got a little dull. I think you writing an AU would be epic cause your writing is just so great. :') If you do a chapter to chapter AU, I would be the first one to read it and probably review it too. :)
libresbian chapter 11 . 1/28/2013