Reviews for And All The Things You Left Behind
LadyKate1 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Wow, I only know a little bit about the universes, but cool crossover.

You'd done a great job of conveying Aaron's frenetic state of mine. I especially love this paragraph:

"But she is a blur now. She is a moment gone – something he can tuck inside himself and pull back out. She is a moment that is passed. She is not a part of his present. She is part of the ever-spinning, ever-spiraling corner of his mind that he cannot slow down. She is everything and nothing to him and there is nothing he can do about it. There is nothing that can take away the bright flashes of red and green that hit him out of nowhere."
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Whoa! What an interesting and painful and I want more of this, take on this crossover.

Well done.
Navigator101 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This is good, but just depressing. I will admit to not understanding half of the Bourne stuff but you knew that when I agreed to read it for you. I enjoyed it though I got very dizzy reading Clint/Aaron's thoughts. He has been on the run so long that even his thoughts are on the run. So Natasha's apparently dead, depressing but I should have seen that coming. I will have to come back and reread this once I watch the Bourne series.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
U have to write more. I love this
chrisfaithalin chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This is brilliant. I subscribe to the belief that if we never get a Hawkeye origin movie then I'm pretending Legacy is that movie. I love the idea that he wants to go back to being Clint and that he clings to his love for Natasha. This is just beautifully written and I hope you write more within this universe.
Alpha Flyer chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Heartbreaking - those glimpses of a different truth. Even if it's perfect (tragically so) as it is, I do hope that you will develop this into something longer. Therein lie intriguing possibilities and realities ...
Cara chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This fic is so interesting! You have a great writing style and put awsome detail in your fics! I hope you'll continue to write fics that go along with this because I will totally be all over them!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012