Reviews for Predetermined Fates
milagglad chapter 43 . 6/25
Epilogo o secuela porfa
Guest chapter 38 . 7/26/2015
Ok ya that was way close to what happened to Garcia but I understand if u didn't see the episode before...it seems like a plausible outcome:)
Guest chapter 35 . 7/26/2015
Just to let u know no one on the team calls jj Jennifer unless they're really mad or really serious
Guest chapter 34 . 7/26/2015
This chapter is the funniest thing in the world! I loved it!:)
Guest chapter 33 . 7/26/2015
Ok, u nailed every character personality head on! Also I really wish this could be included in season 11 this year but I know this won't happen...if only we had our own Garcia to hack into the criminal minds' writing crew's system and put it in there!):( well maybe we can try and convince them... ;)
Guest chapter 22 . 7/25/2015
R the 4 suspects ones from the actual tv show cuz I think I've heard Malcolm Bennett...?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/25/2015
"Spend more time with your family and less time running around with a gun." BEST. LINE. EVER.. She sounds like a terrorist gunman!
kirahelena chapter 38 . 7/4/2013
AWWW, I think I'm in love with Henry!
now, I guess there's only one more thing to say... I DID IT! I'm the 100th reviewer! yayayay!
kirahelena chapter 37 . 7/4/2013
So, Joan and Hotch, Emily and Chris... Oh, and the whole excessive, illegal IV thing? cracking me up.
(ONLY 1 MORE LEFT!)))
kirahelena chapter 36 . 7/4/2013
LEILA WOKE UP. SHE'S GOING TO BE OKAY! (welll, I always figured she would wake up, anyway, it would have been really anticlimactic if she died...)
(only 2 left!)
kirahelena chapter 35 . 7/4/2013
Fluff, fluff, fluffity fluff. Everyone needs fluff in their life!
(only 3 left!)
kirahelena chapter 34 . 7/4/2013
I loved the banter it was brilliant! Very funny... Barbie. Though I am getting some strange looks for grinning at my laptop... ;) Oh, and one last thing,, Chris and Emily sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G!
(only 4 left!)
kirahelena chapter 33 . 7/4/2013
I love the way you write JJ and Emily's friendship. I think it's really true to how it would actually be.
(only 5 left!)
kirahelena chapter 32 . 7/4/2013
"I was what?!" lol lol lol lol that made me really laugh. It was a pleasant change from all this cying you've been making me do.
(only 6 left!)
kirahelena chapter 31 . 7/4/2013
Awww... as much as I am an avid hotly shipper, Chris and Emily make a REALLY cute couple.
(only 7 left!)