Reviews for Predetermined Fates
This was one long paragraph, with nowhere to breathe. It was also difficult to read.
JJ didn't even ask her mom politely if she could watch Henry. Most people would at least say, "would you be able...and not say, " I need your to... Kind of demanding.

...
milagglad chapter 43 . 6/25/2016
Epilogo o secuela porfa
Guest chapter 38 . 7/26/2015
Ok ya that was way close to what happened to Garcia but I understand if u didn't see the episode before...it seems like a plausible outcome:)
Guest chapter 35 . 7/26/2015
Just to let u know no one on the team calls jj Jennifer unless they're really mad or really serious
Guest chapter 34 . 7/26/2015
This chapter is the funniest thing in the world! I loved it!:)
Guest chapter 33 . 7/26/2015
Ok, u nailed every character personality head on! Also I really wish this could be included in season 11 this year but I know this won't happen...if only we had our own Garcia to hack into the criminal minds' writing crew's system and put it in there!):( well maybe we can try and convince them... ;)
Guest chapter 22 . 7/25/2015
R the 4 suspects ones from the actual tv show cuz I think I've heard Malcolm Bennett...?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/25/2015
"Spend more time with your family and less time running around with a gun." BEST. LINE. EVER.. She sounds like a terrorist gunman!
kirahelena chapter 38 . 7/4/2013
AWWW, I think I'm in love with Henry!
now, I guess there's only one more thing to say... I DID IT! I'm the 100th reviewer! yayayay!
kirahelena chapter 37 . 7/4/2013
So, Joan and Hotch, Emily and Chris... Oh, and the whole excessive, illegal IV thing? cracking me up.
(ONLY 1 MORE LEFT!)))
kirahelena chapter 36 . 7/4/2013
LEILA WOKE UP. SHE'S GOING TO BE OKAY! (welll, I always figured she would wake up, anyway, it would have been really anticlimactic if she died...)
(only 2 left!)
kirahelena chapter 35 . 7/4/2013
Fluff, fluff, fluffity fluff. Everyone needs fluff in their life!
(only 3 left!)
kirahelena chapter 34 . 7/4/2013
I loved the banter it was brilliant! Very funny... Barbie. Though I am getting some strange looks for grinning at my laptop... ;) Oh, and one last thing,, Chris and Emily sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G!
(only 4 left!)
kirahelena chapter 33 . 7/4/2013
I love the way you write JJ and Emily's friendship. I think it's really true to how it would actually be.
(only 5 left!)