Reviews for Trust
Celeste Belle chapter 1 . 1/5
I cried through all three of these! Well done! Loved 'em!
Rikku Himura chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I absolutely love these three stories! I do hope you write more about these two like this, its so cute!
theHuntress101 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
So sweet!
Karis chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Another great story. You are one of my favorite authors on . I love all of your Harry Potter stories and your portrayal of another side of Snape. More please!
Sweet Sleepless Melody chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Maybe I haven't been on Fanfiction for long enough, but...I've been reading around and I feel that (again, as far as I've read) few stories give the just weight and respect to Harry's abusive childhood. You've done that here, and so well in only a one-shot.
In addition to that, you showed how someone, if they were to adopt a child Harry right out of the Dursley's home. Honestly, this is a side of Snape that I very, very much like. I commend and respect you!

Love,
Melody
Cherry chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
OMG THE FLUFF. SO MUCH FLUFF. (squeals delightedly) please do write more of these. I read the previous two fics, and needless to say, I am very impressed!
Oriongirl chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I just wanted to let you know how much I have been enjoying your stories and your testimony. :) It's so hard to find believers who will stand up for what their faith, and for that I thank-you. Continue to write and I can't wait to see what you post next!
SnapesYukuai chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Wow, this was such a cute, sad and simply heartwarming story that I don't know if I should cry or smile but I opt for smiling because it is such a wonderful story! _ please, write many more Snape Harry stories! your Melfis.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Loved this! Little Harry is always fun to read. Great job!
Taira Yukiko chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
nice one shot but i think severus have been spending to much time with albus as he keep saying my boy just like albus hehehe nice by the way; funny but nice.
InkAndPens394 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
So sweet. And well done as usual. I hope you continue this little series!
Nara and Davina
aredhela82 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
And another wonderful fic :) Please, continue in this fashion :)
ShiroSiAnjingPutih chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
i want moooorrreee...

Uuuugh, it just so cute, i get a warm feeling after read your fics :3

teehee, please write moreeee of this! Pwetty pwease?

But can you make harry's age is 6? I dont like when he's grow up haha
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Aaarrr...such a short sweet story and for it I give you: One Gold Star.

Hope to see more one day soon.

The Crimson Mage.