Reviews for when i close my eyes i imagine a world
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
ummm that didn't really seem like an ending but I like to think that even the Eleventh thinks back on Rose sometimes too
Yukiko78 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Well Rose and The Doctor I believe will always be the greatest pairing for me and your one shot was brilliant! (I'm sorry for the syntax, my english is quite bad...)
The doctor is very much canon and is love heart-breaking. A sweet bitterness one shot... I love it!

Thank you very much (wow the only phrase grammatically correct I presume )!
Red Lily1 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
This is wonderful. Your writing style is sophisticated, and you make zero mistakes. It's *sniff* very *sob* goo-
*Starts bawling her eyes out*
emazings chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I loved it, and it made me tear up a little. Anyways, I hope you find enough inspiration to write a sequel!
ChocolateReader chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Please tell me you arent done. This is purity.
Arysta chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Very nice memories - it's great to see them all mentioned. However, it feels like it needs to continue! Also, why was the doctor upset when he first came in, and searching for the album in the first place? I want to know more!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
feels a bit unfinished, but nice all the same.
TardisWhisperer chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
It's nice to read a story where someone remembers the old companions. I started watching with the 9th Doctor. Nice to have Amy discovering Rose.
Frolicking and Fabulosity chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I love this story! We need a moment like this in the actual show! :D
actuallaurahollis chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
my feelings are overloading, thanks a lot now ill be crying for the rest of the night... still its amazing... ugh stupid feelings
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Oooooooh. Not depressing, nope...
beatlesbird chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
oh I just love sories when he tells the Ponds about Rose!
A Hopeful Voice chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Simply beautiful-thank you for the enjoyable read!

Hope
knarl chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Wow! great story. I always got a little bit upset when the 11th doctor never mentioned rose or any other of his companions so thanks for writing this, it cheered me up :D
Nikki chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Hi! This is so beautiful!
In my mind, Rose is the one companion the doctor will miss forever. I thought Billie Piper and David Tennant were amazing together.
Thanks for this beautiful story
x Nikki