Reviews for Less is More (Except When it Isn't)
0037 chapter 2 . 8/1
Your story is wonderful! On a side note, regardless of all the mentally scarring PTSD alluded to in your story, I believe my relationship standards have now skyrocketed. There you go, awesome authoress, impacting your readers! :D Best of luck with your writings!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
Such fun! I hope you will write more, although new scenarios aren't coming to me (except for maybe a heart to heart with M and James). This story is absolutely hilarious.
Baow chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
So cute :)
Kate chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
GREAT story! Loved it. chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Oh. My. God. Ohh. MY. iGOD/i I'm new to James Bond, so, for me, whenever I'm reading about Bond, I think Daniel Craig, cuz that's who I started with when watching the movies. And then you go ahead, and have James be all sad and pathetic and puppy-like and downright effing iadDORable/i and what the ever-loving hell am I supposed to do with mental images of an adorably pouting Daniel Craig? Pouting, okay, I can deal with. He already looks like he's pouting 95% of the time. But that's shmexy pouting, not, not, I want to pet you, and coo at you, aren't you just the cutest thing iever/i pouting! I think you broke my brain. Like, just, melted it. Be proud.
Belle6695 chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
So good... Love it!
badwolfbadwolf chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
This is wonderful. I really love your style and the way you describe Bond as a giant cat and your many funny, snarky lines. I would definitely love it if you made it in to a series! For scenarios, maybe you could write one where Bond is irrationally jealous and Q needs to calm him down.
fwhut chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
At the risk of TMI induced WTFs, today I raised the red flag, ran out of aderall and got food poisoning. I was quite literally a bleeding, vomiting zombie. We're talking about some seriously freakish karmic pwnage. I may have cried. Just a teeny bit. All day. Eventually, I decided to listlessly click at the internet, expecting only to find an aching boredom or a randomly fried motherboard.

AND NOW I'M GRINNING LIKE A FOOL. If I were you, I'd pat myself on the back and have a smugfest. Just a suggestion. You beautiful person, you.
RandomDraggon chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Jesus this is fantastic! Aaaaaa I cannot possibly contain all my feels for this beautifully written piece of art! It's perfect. Haha it sort of reminds me of me and my friends odd relationship (which, we rp him as bond or Watson and me as Q or sherlock) it's amazing
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
hahaha i just loved this and please make it into a series this is jsut hilarious!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
This is beautiful. I read the first chapter when it came out and did not realize until today that it had updated (despite checking your page nearly every day...) because I thought it was a oneshot. I like how you have portrayed the characters. I watched Skyfall recently and thought Q was amazing.
iwishyoulove chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
-drool face-
This is amazingggggg and I lovvvve it
Vampire-Angel-Z chapter 2 . 12/8/2012

I saw Skyfall today, and Q's character reveal had me thinking, what would a relationship between Daniel Craig's killer Bond and this young, sexy incarnation of Q be like? You answered my question.

They were both in character. The mating ritual made sense; Bond is an animal, pure raw strength, and he was definitely courting one of his species, MI6. And the last scene made sense, Q would have to resort to sex to get emotional confessions out of Bond, and Bond would be able to free himself using a paper clip he hides in his cheek. Very well done.

Thanks for writing this.
oxfordamerican chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
This was adorable and beautiful and so magnificently in character and just amazing writing. Continue or death shall fall upon your house (just kidding... or am I?).
ZAP chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Love it, this fic is both adorable and scathing in the best way possible :D