Reviews for A Shadow in the Back of my Mind
iB3LIEVE chapter 7 . 6h ago
AGH WTF WHERED U GO
thejellyfish99 chapter 7 . 4/13
Wow this story is really good can't wait to the next chapter
Jewel Becky chapter 7 . 2/19
Please hurry with the rest! I need to know what is happening?
Knightess Silver chapter 7 . 2/15
This story is really fantastic and I'm really curious to see where you go with it. Take your time, let the idea and inspiration come to you naturally (maybe watch RotG again for the umpteenth time ;D) and your keen readers like me will be waiting and ready for your next gripping installment of this great fic! 3
DogsLiveOn chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
When do you think you will finish the other chapters? The tension is unbearable! Oh, and really good story so far!
MagicCat321 chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
Love Love Love your story! It is awesome and I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Ansy chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
Can you add new chapter? Because your story is great!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
SisterOfScarletDevil chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
Holy crap plot twist! :o This just got complicated! I know you haven't updated in a bit, but I hope you'll continue this :)
Ansy chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
Oh my god! I love this story. This is a amazing. You must update soon.
Lamae Martin chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
OMIGOSH this is fantastic! Beautifully written!
I couldn't stop so I sat here and read this all in one sitting! :-D
I love the "layers" of Jack. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Looking forward to an update! *Follows*
Lamae
SocialMoth chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
Wow. Wow wow wow.

Y'know what, I actually had an idea similar to these lines after I watched RotG for the first time the other day, but I'm gonna go ahead and say you've handled it a lot better than I would have. Kudos! (Whether I'll go ahead and write out my version anyway is still up in the air - let it never be said that an idea went unexplored just because someone beat me to it!)

I love how you've handled it - just took the idea of a festering nightmare and RAN with it; it's all so wonderfully creepy what it's doing, and inside of Jack's mind. The personifications of his layers/personalities are fantastic. In particular with Love being so little. Just... my feelings. I demand the ability to hug fictional characters.

I'm so eager to find out where you take this next!
PippaFrost chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
wow. please keep writing.
PippaFrost chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
haahahaha wrong side of the iceberg neat !
97TaraMarkov chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
hooked! can't wait for update.