Reviews for Chase
Dar Rogar chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
-claptrap falls on top of Sir Hammerlock- ( MR. Torgue) "PLOT TWIST!"
Guest chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
I'm a douche bag who likes to complain
madlink007 chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Hehe you expected Kreig to hunt? Yeah right!
WhimsicalMayhem chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
See, this is just freaking terribly AWESOME AND YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE.
Because REASONS!
Aka...please? I gives you cookies?
ChiefD3m0n1c chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Very interesting. I look forward to reading more of this story. Interesting indeed.
AetherFox chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Continue this right. Freaking. Now.
detrametal chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
dear god I would love to see more of this!
Marshstar chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This is really good! The only complaint I have is WHY YOU NO UPDATE?! It has been at least 6 months since you posted this. Not to rush you or anyhing but it isnt always best to leave a story that is as good as this one in your closet collecting dust. Cause if you dont update how am I suppose to know what happened next?
transcendantviewer chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I would love to see this story continue! It sounds like the perfect setting for a romance story! I'd love to see how you continue it!
rawr chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
pls continue this story! :3
Elemental Hybrid chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I like the look of it so far. I think it is good to get a nice light-hearted story once in a while.
Scarlette Bee chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Please do more! I want to know what happens next! I love Zer0 so much, and we need more stories with him in them!
Fyre Dancer chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Lol this is shaping up awesomely I can't wait to see how this one turns out
HierarchyAnarchy chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Jesus, this looks like its about to get funny :) It's really good so far, and I, obviously, find the more morbid jokes people tell the best. Really, just follow the bodies? I hope you continue!
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I like the idea of a crazy Zer0. Borderlands is supposed to be humorous regardless of how serious the situation, so I think the plot is fine. Haven't played much of the DLC yet, but Mr. Torgue seems like he'll be an awesome guy. The characters are, in part, open ended, so OOC shouldn't be much of a problem. I'm looking forward to see where you take this. I rather like the idea of a somewhat sheltered Angel, it should lead to some interesting developments.

-Zetsumei

PS. I am a guy though. :)