Reviews for Dealing For Trust
crazyhpcfan chapter 4 . 3/28
Absolute beautiful. I loved how their relationship progresses. It was sad to see how insecure Rumple is, and I was glad that Belle was able to reassure him.
jewel415 chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Beautiful, beautiful,beautiful! Girl, you can write! Thank you so much for sharing your outstanding talent here. You have made these characters so much more real for me. I am glad your imagination is such a wondrous thing! I cannot imagine how you do it-weaving such a spellbinding tale. But I am awfully glad you did. I am reading everything I can that you have written. Don't ever stop!
Paola1967 chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
Very nice story. Loved every bit of it :)
Saldia chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
I love this story! I know I was grinning ear to ear when I read it. Brilliant readies!
Meiyo no Ko chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
*loves it*

And now, I (regretfully) must get back to the story calling my own name and demanding to be written.

Yours was a delightful bit of procrastination, and I loved every second.

(Totally 'squee's whenever she thinks about the little box Mr Gold is waiting to give to Belle.)
Esin of Sardis chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
:) :) :)
Love the story. I must say that I did not see the part where he gives her the dagger coming. I really had no idea what was in that box. I liked it though. Very in character throughout. And sweet. Love it.
Oh, and the parenthesis have grown on me. I like the stylistic piece to it. Just be careful that your reader knows it's style and not parenthesis abuse. :D
Esin of Sardis chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
Yayz. Love the emotional moments. It's great to see some of Belle's insecurities and secrets. Gold really needs to stop thinking of her as perfect, cause she's not. I love how he gets her to come and see him. She really is wonderfully sweet.
Ahk, there's so much in each chapter I can't write down every thought here! Looking forward to the final chapter next :)
Esin of Sardis chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Okay, just saying, if the stupid show writers would a) get her memories back already and b) have this sort of honesty-with-Belle thing happen, my happiness would much improve. Excellent job. This is a difficult sort of chapter to write, but you pulled it off well!
Esin of Sardis chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Awwwwww. I love that last lines. Great ending. And this is a really cool idea. I love how he's beating himself up so much about. I was finding the plethora of parenthesis at the beginning rather irksome, but it cleared up soon. It's just something that's more effective when used sparingly. They were making the writing really choppy. But I really think the dialogue and characters are organic and natural. Good job!
VeroniqueClaire chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This is just fantastic; I love your writing style and he parenthetical asides are so moving - gutwrenching and genuine and gorgeous.
livvie chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
ah, this was just perfect. a really nice way to spend a late night. thank you so much for writing this.
Aynessa chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
There are not enough words in the universe to deacribe the magnitude of speechless awe I have for this story.

Truly, truly...without fail, the best characterization of Rumplestiltskin to be found, ever.

I can't even think. Just in too much awe. This is utterly fabulous and I wish the canon had happened like this.

...I think I'm going to reread this now. Probably more than once.
Aynessa chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Asdjfkfhajsjf.

I don't know if my heart can handle the next chapter. It's already fit to burst.

Just...no words. I don't have enough words to do justice for this amazing and haunting and beautiful tale.
Aynessa chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Oh. Oh. OH.

I- I- don't even know what to say. You have utterly slain me. Shattered my heart and torn it from my chest and it's bleeding for him, bleeding and wailing for the agony and the disbelief and the heartwrenching fear and the tortured thoughts of everything he'a done wrong and the baffled way he keeps waiting for her to leave and she never does.

You honestly made me cry with this. I almost never cry at stories. Like...ever.

But he broke over his admission of losing Bae because of his own cowardice and she stayed over his admission of tearing out the heart of the only other woman he'd been with, and it shatters him and it breaks him and I- I can't even-

I'm utterly speechless. You have achieved written perfection.
Aynessa chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This first chapter shattered my heart.

You made Rumpelstiltskin come *alive*. He crawls and claws and screeches out from these words like a bloodcurdling scream. The pain, the yearning, the black roiling cloud of hatred for himself, it boils up out of the screen as though his rawest thoughts have manifested into life.

I don't even think I'm making sense. The sheer flawlessness of this has utterly snatched coherency from my brain.