Reviews for Dealing For Trust
DisneyDevotee chapter 4 . 9/12/2016
This story was so beautiful! I cried more than a little... I especially love the parenthetical additions you have throughout the story, like tiny secrets given away one by one. You have a beautiful writing style that is very unique and extremely capturing! I wish so badly that the real story had gone like this.. but I suppose everyone makes their own choices, and Rumple is no exception.
Born in 20th Century chapter 4 . 11/14/2015
Thank you so much for sharing this remarkably beautiful tale :)
fire90 chapter 4 . 5/16/2015
So delicate and well written...Very good fanfic, good work :)
inkheartedg1rl chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
This is so beautiful, I love your writing! You capture Rumple's thoughts really well, even without first person!
Fallyn Irlandes chapter 4 . 1/25/2015
Why couldn't we have THIS instead of canon- no. Know what, I'm holding out hope for this to eventually happen, because it's perfect and also in character no matter what happened in the season and a half I haven't seen.

This is Rumplestiltskin and Belle, and it's just as broken and afraid and brave and beautiful as they are.
SomeKindOfFan chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
I LOVE this story!
Ehann chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
This remains one of my favorite stories
biddle29 chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! AND AMAZING AND WONDERFUL AND GLORIOUS AND AWE-INSPIRING AND STUNNING AND ASTOUNDING AND BREATHTAKING AND SENSATIONAL AND REMARKABLE AND INCREDIBLE AND MIND BLOWING AND UNBELIEVABLE AND A LOT OF OTHER SYNONYMS FOR AMAZING THAT I JUST LOOKED UP! I loved that :)
biddle29 chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
Oh my gosh...I'm speechless. That was beautiful :')
The Pianist's Touch chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
You know, I think you've ruined me for Once Upon A Time fanfiction, because I mostly read OUAT fics for Rumple (because he's awesome) and I don't think I'll ever find anyone who writes him as well as you do. Somehow, you manage to give me the happy ending I wished I'd seen in the show, but making it feel real and painful and heartbreaking and every inch in character (rather than just pure wish fulfillment). It takes some real talent to do that, and you've got it. So kudos to you, because now I'm just going through most of the stories that you've written and most of them are going on my favorites list because you're just that damn good.
writergirl3005 chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
Absolute beautiful. I loved how their relationship progresses. It was sad to see how insecure Rumple is, and I was glad that Belle was able to reassure him.
jewel415 chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Beautiful, beautiful,beautiful! Girl, you can write! Thank you so much for sharing your outstanding talent here. You have made these characters so much more real for me. I am glad your imagination is such a wondrous thing! I cannot imagine how you do it-weaving such a spellbinding tale. But I am awfully glad you did. I am reading everything I can that you have written. Don't ever stop!
Paola1967 chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
Very nice story. Loved every bit of it :)
Saldia chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
I love this story! I know I was grinning ear to ear when I read it. Brilliant readies!
Meiyo no Ko chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
*loves it*

And now, I (regretfully) must get back to the story calling my own name and demanding to be written.

Yours was a delightful bit of procrastination, and I loved every second.

(Totally 'squee's whenever she thinks about the little box Mr Gold is waiting to give to Belle.)