Reviews for No One Has Seen These Halls
Dickie4Life chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
WOW. Just. WOW.

I can't help but notice that the last update was in January... Is this story done with, or just on extended hiatus?

(PLEEEEASE LET IT JUST BE HIATUS.)
ShrimpyJess97 chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
I love this. It's cool to see things from Alfred's point of view! Please update soon!
MTBlack chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
I must confess that I clapped and shrieked a little bit when I realized he was talking about Dick! Oh, words can't express how much I loved this chapter!

It was everything I have ever felt like reading concerning this story! It was filled of both emotion and action and always with that solemn tone you can give Alfred.

I think you did Dick justice. To me, you've captured his essence through Alfred's eyes in a perfect way. I always have some sort of massive crush attack when I read, see Dick/Robin/Nightwing, and having both Robin and Dick in this chapter made me very, very, very happy :) (Hope you can understand what I mean, haha)

I loved the last part when Alfred sees Bruce so stressed because of Dick's mm, fragility? And when Alfred concludes he's admiring the little kid's spirit.. I love the three of them haha and it's all thanks to you :)

Hope to read more soon :)
Guest chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
Ahhh! So cute! Robin is super excited, and so is Bruce even if he doesn't say so.
viridianaln9 chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
I love it. I cant wait for the next one.
GirlAtThePiano chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
I seriously love this story.
viridianaln9 chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Love it. i can wait for the next chapter.
MTBlack chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
Well, you sort of bring Diana in this chapter so you made it up with me, I guess. Haha, besides I'm in the group of those that actually didn't have to wait :)

I think I may be starting to fall for Alfred and I'm afraid you're the one to blame for this haha but, seriously, it's like his selfless love for Bruce makes me love him. And besides I love the vocabulary he (actually you) uses. I can't really explain what I like exactly from this chapter but I could go for a mix of vocabulary and the way he expresses himself: the worry you can feel through the lines and the happiness he gets when he realizes it's Diana the one that makes Bruce smile (I have to confess that I melted witho those half-smiles.).

"From the human perspective, it was simultaneously comforting and terrifying. A league of super-powered warriors watching the world from space? It was unreal, like the plot of a far-reaching science fiction novel. But it was also bloody brilliant." This is by far my favourite line in the whole chapter. I think that with this line he's expressing everybody thoughts, even of those forming the league. And then comes the other part, when he thinks of Bruce safety. Nah, simply adorable and awesome. I loved that sort of balance.

Keep more chapters coming, please. You're awesome girl :)

PS. I love how ffnet changes Richard's nickname for ** in reviews and replies
MasterOfTheAster chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
ooh! I really like this! a well written story with good grammar! please continue!
MTBlack chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
I solemnly swear I'll stop stalking you after this! I'll patiently wait for updates, I promise :)

Let me congratulate you on your excellent way of dealing with neglected (?) characters. I never have thought of reading nor enjoying a story from Alfred's point of view. Chapters are short but they seem very Alfred-esque, haha, or something. Well, when I read I even imagine his voice.. Yeah, I have problems, haha.

Anyway, I hope to see Dick soon and what Alfred thinks of him and the reason why Bruce would adopt him :) Oh, oh, does this Batman have a crush on Wonder Woman? Does Alfred know? What does he think of it? I'm sorry I got carried away, haha.

I love your writing and thanks a lot for sharing. I had a lot of fun reading :) And I'll be looking forward for an update or any new YJ story :)
GirlAtThePiano chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
wow this is really really good, I hope you continue it, don't worry about the reviews either, they come with time(: so keep it up because I would love to read more(:
Geist1321 chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Now I want Alfred to dive into everything that Bruce / Batsy is in involved with. Good chapter.
Geist1321 chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
How dare you keep enticing me with these short little chapters instead of allowing me to go to bed. I'm suppose to go to work tomorrow not stay up all night reading your newest tale, even though the idea for this is really good. So many people overlook Alfred even though he is the glue that holds the Bat family together. Wait, what am I doing. I'm not suppose to be defending how good this is, I'm suppose to be complaining about not sleeping. Stop twisting my mind, Nell. ;)