Reviews for Let Us Help You
fireball900 chapter 8 . 11/19
Bella's character is working so far. Esme & Rosalie's... competition... is amusing.
Jesseburnett chapter 8 . 11/14
Rosalie and esme's jealousy is awkward... so far it isn't bellaXrosalieXesme at all, its bellaXrosalie and bellaXesme
MeganCappa chapter 36 . 6/29
Pretty big let down on the missing love scene.
MeganCappa chapter 35 . 6/29
I'm liking it so far, but I couldn't be the only one to think "Just fucking change her already!" could I?
frr chapter 38 . 6/15
reading esme bella rose is the first but i love this fict so mucj
Kastanja chapter 38 . 5/23
Interesting pairing and story.
jacksperluvr chapter 38 . 5/6
I liked it a lot.
kantorkan chapter 13 . 9/28/2014
still trying to figure out the whole dynamics for this group i guess you would all three of them be mates if so why are they jealous of each other,that is what has me is good that Charlie is is so warped mentally because of him it will take a while to break the mindset she is in,but hopefully in time she will be happy with those 't know what kind of vampire she will make though.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
R u gay . If you r I don't mind
TwistedNeiviv chapter 38 . 9/20/2014
It's not the type of story I usually read, so I wasn't really sure how to review ... I didn't review the chapters as I read. I've finished the story now, and I enjoyed it. I think you captured their attitudes and personalities well and the plot was well thought out. Yes, I enjoyed it. Thank you for the good story.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/10/2014
I don't know what made me choose this story, and I've been skipping some chapters, but I really like the way you have captured the victim mindset of abuse. You've done a really good job at it. Unfortunately, that comes at a price and I'm sorry that you've known people in abusive situations. Great story.
uncg4ever chapter 38 . 9/1/2014
Very nicely done love. Love the pairing. What a hell of a ride. Cant wait until your next story. Cheers.
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Let Us Help You has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in August on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
Rain Addict CM chapter 38 . 8/28/2014
Good ending. I'm excited to read the new chapters for your others stories as well. Can't wait!
my 2 guys chapter 38 . 8/28/2014
that was great keep it coming