Reviews for Let Us Help You
Draco Oblivion chapter 24 . 4/24
Oh, I figured they'd gotten a vision of Charlie going too far and killed him but I guess I should've known they wouldn't risk Bella. Like how unapologetic Rosalie is!
Draco Oblivion chapter 23 . 4/24
Is Rosalie about to confess to killing Charlie? I suppose now id the time she'd be expected to admit to it but I'm honestly unsure how Bella'd take it. Maybe the fact that both Esme and Rosalie can relate to her abuse will help?
Draco Oblivion chapter 9 . 3/15
I did like Esme trying to be all subtle with her "I'm only a few years older than Rosalie" talk
Draco Oblivion chapter 8 . 3/15
I massively agree with how you portrayed her sense of loss. It's typical in abuse cases like that to have the victim's life revolve around the abuser. She's a traumatised young adult with little to no life experience who pretty much just had their world fall apart. We can be happy he's dead but we can't expect her to be.
It's sad but I can't help but smile at Rosalie and Esme vying for Bella's affection and time. Not really appropriate time but oh well
Draco Oblivion chapter 7 . 3/15
Hahaha did Rosalie kill Charlie? That's brilliant
calyia.varella chapter 19 . 9/6/2016
So how did Rose get blood on her mouth if she didn't bite the guy?
Dragonling743 chapter 9 . 7/18/2016
Trust me, as someone who has seen the less physical side of this kind of abuse, even after making the choice to leave by myself, I still find myself missing them. Bella feeling lost and alone without Charlie is realistic, and perfect. You are doing an excellent job, and I really love all the back and forth with Rose and Esme
Guest chapter 36 . 6/18/2016
Read this far just to be so let down about no lemon wanted to see how it would go with how the characters were pro-trade. (Sad)
Kira007Goddess of Chaos chapter 7 . 4/20/2016
SI!
Ese hijo de puta esta muerto.
Jesseburnett chapter 17 . 2/11/2016
haha, warning: there is mention of heterosexuality in this fic. good stuff. tho actually i have indeed seen plenty of het warnings. especially things like manga. dynastyreader will warn you about some het in the story if its present. but actually i like wen authors warn if a story is femslash, i dont blame ppl who are not into that, so dont wont to read it, therefore appreciate the warning. bc im not gonna read a het slash lol. which is another reason y i like to see femslash warning, it lets me know i wanna read it lol. if those no warning at all, u can assume its het, therfore ignore it. perhaps im misinterpreting this, but maybe its not the fact that het is the norm, and f/f is required special tag that bothers you, or simply that the word "warning" that offends you lol. personally, ill chock up the use of the word warning as semantics, and humbly except the fact that het is indeed "normal" in this world we live in. a round peg goes in a round hole. but one should NEVER be ashamed of being special/unique. obviously, those are the best kinds of ppl. sry for the philosophical rant lol, but regardless your a/n made me laugh my as off. lovin the story. especially since you explained in a previous a/n that it is indeed e/r/b and not b/r and b/e. instead of some mormon shit. their is indeed a difference. you eventually cleared it up, but at the very beginning you were indeed vague. but now that i know your intentions, esme and rose's envious bickering is quite cute, instead of flatout akward
Jesseburnett chapter 13 . 2/11/2016
even tho i realize theyre jus trying to get bella used to companionship, as well as some more selfish reasons lol, it seems naughty. i like it lmao
Jesseburnett chapter 7 . 2/10/2016
YEEEES! HE'S DEEEEAAAAD! LMFAO
TinaF chapter 38 . 12/21/2015
Amazing story! Thanks for sharing.
Acacia Cottonwood chapter 38 . 12/2/2015
This story was great. Thank you. Can't wait to read some of your others.
fireball900 chapter 8 . 11/19/2015
Bella's character is working so far. Esme & Rosalie's... competition... is amusing.