Reviews for What's a Girl to Do?
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Very well done! It's nice to find another fanzine writer. I felt sorry for Ann, trying to rescue Sam from the drudgery of a military career. And if Sam's work weren't classified, she would probably earn many awards and much more money. I loved the Huey, Dewey, and Louey code!
Jennaya chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Great adventure and loved it from Ann's POV. Thanks for the laughs.
locardxchange chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Cute and very funny. I love stories that shows the view from people from the outside of the SG1 world looking in.
SGFan2000 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I really enjoyed this little glimpse into Sam's life from a friend's perspective. First person is hard to write and you did it beautifully. In fact, I would love to see this piece turn into an anthology of Ann's adventures with her mysterious best friend. You captured her frustration and love for Sam so well, and maybe we, as the readers can get to know about the Sam Ann knows so well. Only wish is that we might have seen Sam blowing up stuff with the most benign household goods. That would be fun. Maybe the next story :)
dpdp chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Love it. Excellent adventure. Wonderful how you wove Ann into the story and gave a lot from her prospective. Made it funny and very entertaining. So glad you put it up on this site for us to enjoy. Will check out your other stories. Thanks. Hope you have more to add here.
Vegas Barbie chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Loved the story! Especially since there isnt much fanfic being written anymore. Thanks for the chuckle and a good story to go with it!