Reviews for Imaginarium
promocat chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
ciel can still be stubburn!but sebastian is never bored with him & vica versa!because immortality is a long time
Kiheada.Ray.T chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
Ahhhh you little tease! I can kind of belly dance, it's all about moving the hips lol. Anyway, great chappy wifey!
Lieutenant of the BVB Army chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
Bu-bu-BUT I WANNA A DANCING CIEL! xD I love this!
Kiheada.Ray.T chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
Weee! I love these! Short and sweet, but packed with so much juicy information! I also really like the idea of writing a fic based on an album and songs. I'm going to have to listen to this album now ;)

Anywayyy, can't wait to see what you do next! Love you yaoi wifey!

-Niki 3
Karano chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
Oh, dude, I liked that very much. It was so cool! I am a very big fan of Demon Ciel, but do you have any idea how few stories are including him? Your story was a big surprise for me. I liked it especially because you made Ciel just as I see him: sadistic, diabolic but still a little you for this amaising lecture!
promocat chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
it is scary-i always knew ciel was bound by his duty to the queen & his postion in life-now he has neither-he will get very creative
Treasure chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
Awesome! I love they way u make their relarionship, its an intresting take on it. Write more!
eanaros chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Ciel clearly needs to get out of the house and doing something, I wonder if demons can go insane from boredom? Anyway, I do really like the story and you've succeeded at creating some quite poignant moments.
promocat chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
ciel is realizing -there is nothing for him to do FOREVER!sebastian will have to demon slap him out of his funk soon
Tanys chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
Aw! I just watched the end of season 2 and this is making me cry!
Lithium2016 chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
This was really well done! The Nightwish songs were amazing, and I listened to them while I read this. I've loved Nightwish and been following their songs/albums for about three years. My favorite album is "Dark Passion Play" but, thanks to this, "Imaginarium" is now my second favorite! And there is a movie produced by Tuomas Holopainen entitled "Imaginarium by Nightwish" that looks amazing. Sadly, it's only to be released in Finland. :'(
Great work on this story, though! Looking forward to next chapter! :)
promocat chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
it's dark fluff-but still fluff!
promocat chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
i can see ciel like this-he was half way there already & sebastian is helping him go the rest of the way
promocat chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
very good!but for really bad story-try the one with the princess bearskin(or many skinned coat{nothing like good ole inses[sp])
promocat chapter 1 . 11/23/2012