Reviews for The Space Between Us
BrittanaLove93 chapter 8 . 2/22/2014
That's true tho! Life not always rainbow, sometimes it fucked us up and all you can do is just facing it bravely.. Same thing goes to faberry and I love how Brittana ends in this story! Definitely when Santana come back permanently, they'll live happily ever after :)
Guest chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
Wow this story is amazing. I'm a fan of your writing. Thank you for sharing.
desshaje chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
sad to see this story come to an end. it was an amazing story and i loved the ending.
Chrissie32 chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
This was an awesome story. Thank you for writing it! I look forward to your next one...
Guest chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
This: "I miss you," I whisper, "I miss you when my eyes are closed."

and: Normally I write Faberry and they already are together or eventually get together. This time they don't end up together, because life fucks you over sometimes and you don't always get who you want.

Love. Great story :]
BrittzTana chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
I definitely enjoyed this story. I had no idea this was going to be the last chapter so that's kinda sad. But I loved this story and I love your writing so much and I can't wait for future stories you may come up with.

:D
Spencer007 chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
Loved this story! It was so well written! (:
BrittzTana chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
Damn.. From Santana saying she can't give Brittany what she wants to arguing at the party then saying she loves Britt.. Hmm... Santana has some issues lol. But thank goodness Santana is gonna give them a go and thank goodness she said she loves Britt! Yay! Lol
desshaje chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
yes brittana is finally together great chapter update soon
Spencer007 chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
LOVE this story! Pleaseeee update!(:
desshaje chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
Amazing chapter update soon
Chrissie32 chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
Please update soon. I like both triangles very much...
Dolfenluvr chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
So ready for the next update! Santana really needs to make up her mind about what she wants and hopefully that is Brittany. Glad Brittany is attempting to stand up for herself and the way things went down 4 years ago. Update soon please.
BrittzTana chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
What the hek? They were happy throughout the chapter until the end... Whaaaa? Lol.

I knew something was going on with Rachel and Quinn .. Haha. Im happy you mentioned how Santana and Britts mother would've been great friends. Lol..

Can't wait for the next update!

:D
Spencer007 chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
Live live love this story! Please update tomorrow!(: