Reviews for Let's Get Lost In Fantasy
Ishtar205 chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
Thanks for that story It was hot !
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Write some Dean/Adam slash, please. There's so not enough. I like your work just so you know!
pyrolover3 chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
Yummy and amazing.
ladymississippi08 chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
THANK YOU.
DoctorcommaThe chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
... Well... I was expecting rape... but this was good too.
Danni613 chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
Oh no! It can't go this way. They're both too into it! Hope you have some more ideas in that beautiful mid of yours!

Waiting patiently but waiting,

Danni613 chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
In the words of our incredible Dean..." You're awesome dude!"

Lots of love,

Danni613 chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
Absolutely...with out question!

Danni613 chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
Love it! Maybe TOO MUCH actually. :-0

Danni613 chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
More than tolerable!

Danni613 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Oh most Definitely! Thanks!

Sad chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Really? Ugh, Sam, that was straight up abusive. If Dean voices what he needs from the relationship and it doesn't align with what Sam wants, he throws a fit and breaks up with Dean? I hope Sam takes his head out of his ass and realizes that it's not all about what he likes and wants-he has to show more consideration for his partner than that. He doesn't have to cave into Dean, but he should want Dean to be happy in the relationship and at least be willing to discuss things, not break up with Dean rather than allowing him to have any say-so in the relationship.
Wow chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Run, Dean. Anytime you're in a relationship where one person has all the power and refuses to consider your opinions or needs, it's time to get out. Sam doesn't have the right to dictate their relationship and act like listening to Dean's issues is an insult to him. He's the one who pushed it to "Things stay exactly the way I want them. That makes you unhappy, so you must want to break up. So we're breaking up. Asshole!" Sam has no consideration for Dean, won't even listen to him without attacking him? What a terrible person to be in a relationship with. I hope Dean finds someone who's actually willing to consider his wishes without trying to demean him, because clearly Sam's not that person at this time.
1991anna-snow chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
I love the direct speech, you write it perfectly. And please stop apologizing after each chapter, how short or not-good-enough it is. Your storys perfect!
pyrolover3 chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
I feel bad for Sam having to leave but I also agree with Dean. Teasing does get old after awhile. I look forward to reading chapter 8!