Reviews for consider this a requiem of breath
FangsandDaggers chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Oh yes please do finish. I have a small problem with Jarred, he comes across as so feminine and flimsy while he's himself and talking, but then seems to find himself much more confident and has a great oresence when its the three of them getting all touchy-feely, just leaves me abit confused. But i think its a great idea and you should definitely do more ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
I love this and think you should do a second chapter with all that in it, pretty please? Love this trio!
TinaF chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
You should definitely add a second chapter! I would love to see this continued (:
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Finish it
cullenlover1414 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Would totally love more of this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
How many reviews will it take for another chapter?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Little red cardigan, you have an amazing plot line here. You made it believable but enjoyable and fun at the same time. I'm not sure what is going to motivate you to writing another chapter to this great story, but please do. 97 favorites for a one-shot it a huge accomplishment, don't you want to go farther? Please every single one of the people following, favorite-ing and review is practically begging for more. (Well some actually are begging) This trio is great together in this story. 5,903 words and you have 97 favorites, 70 followers and 35 (36 now) reviews. We're all begging for you to make a second one about Edward coming back and the jealousy that will probably play out. I don't want to sound like an impersonal reviewer asking you to waste your time doing something you don't even get paid for, but a lot (I mean A LOT) of people love this story. Please continue this.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I think 35 reviews for a one shot is enough to shout MORE! PLEASE! Wanna see them really together and handling Edwards return. Flashbacks are good, too, but after the above. Thank you. Love it!
Dreisie chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Update!
TlynG chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Really enjoyed it and I think making it a two part would be awesome.
Jinx095 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Please add more chapters! I really want to read more!
radix chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Nice...
RaivynBlack chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
this was really freaking cute!
mickeydee chapter 1 . 7/11/2013