Reviews for This Is Us
wait are you a yooper ?
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
Great story I liked it.
Shelby chapter 12 . 8/13/2014
STOP PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS LIKE THAT, DAMMIT! I CAN'T HANDLE THE FEELS!
Shelby chapter 11 . 8/13/2014
NOOOOOOOOOO!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/6/2014
I stopped temporarly at where Cas states his vessel is shutting down! I can't go on unless I know it will be ok in the end, that Cas and Dean and baby will be alive and happy :'( Please let me know.
494dwangel chapter 15 . 5/30/2014
awesome fic... mattie is adorable but damn all that pain for cas... had me wanting to kill the angels
VioletErin chapter 15 . 8/2/2013
Thank you so much for this great story. It was so painful reading about thier pain but it proved how deep thier love is for each other. It was amazing and I wasnt disappointed at all. I wonder how thier baby will look like when he is older. :) his parents are gorgeous!
RangerSargey chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
I really need to go to bed soon, I hope you know that. These cliffhangers are making it impossible for me to step away from the computer though.
kiricchii chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
oh my god this story was amazing! Seriously, this has to be one of my favourite Dean/Cas/Baby fanfics ever! I love how it ended all cutesy because I was super scared that it was going to be all sad, especially when Cas died, wow, I was crying my eyes out! This was a really overall great story and I adored the relationship between them and the baby, and them and each other! xx
Balaylee chapter 15 . 4/22/2013
Oh my god. This was seriously such a beautiful story. I found this story when it was first starting out and got so excited for new chapters and you did such a beautiful job. Im happy to hear your continuing it!
DimensionJumper chapter 15 . 4/17/2013
Great story and can't wait for the sequel. If you need help with the title PM me and give me specifics on what you want. :D
Gustin azza chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
Oh No! Dont tell me this is the ending chapter ;( I love this story and this awesome! They have perfect family and I am so happy see them all happy xD Thank you for this wonderful story! I love it so much :)
purplestarkatz chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I just wanted to let you know that even though I'm pretty uncomfortable with mpreg, your summary drew me in and overruled my comfort. Oddly enough for me, I actually like you're story. (This sounds so weird and bit like a compliment at all but I swear it is.)
Also I absolutely loved Dean's line to Cas that it is his choice because he is the one who has to carry the child. Well done Dean, you acknowledge how much that process sucks.
Anyways well done, especially for a non-native English speaker. :)
Dev's Inferno chapter 15 . 4/15/2013
cant wait for the continuation. Matthias should have his own story.
Heki564 chapter 15 . 4/15/2013
So domestic! I love it! And I can't wait for the next story! I am horrible at coming up with names as well, so sorry you won't get any help from me there. I will be keeping an eye out for the next story though! Great job on this whole series. It's definatly in my top five Destiel fics.