Reviews for Nostalgia
Prosncons1 chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
This is so cute and I know exactly how Arthur feels when he felt pride in knowing so much about the movie, because it's the same with me. Same goes with my brother and I bonding over the films and books and all. This cute story probably relates to many people no doubt. Anyway, like I said this is adorable, and I'll check out any other stories you may have made!

Prosncons
Major Monty the Straw Vulcan chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Peter always seemed to be more of a Ravenclaw to me.
The title alone expresses how I feel with this story.
Thank you, and good day!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
This is so cute. It reminded me all of how much I love Harry Potter and how it's kinda fallen to the side with me since the last movie came out. I must go read the books again.
Froggiecool chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Do you always write cute things at four in the morning?
Gilbird chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
B-But being a Slytherin is a nice compliment as well! D: WE GOT MERLIN! MOTHEREFFING MERLIN! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH YOUR LIFE?

Also, Peter, come to the Geek Side. We have HARRY POTTER!
kakurando chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Please write some more of these brothers bonding! I enjoyed this!
akuhilangditelanbumi chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I may not be a huge fan of HAP, but this story is so sweet. Adding this to the favorites ;)
KazeCUL chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
*screams, rolls over and cries forever*
HimochiIsAwesome chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
So cute Ahh, family feels QuQ

These two are just adorable like this w
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Awwwwwwwwww
Arthur and Peter make the cutest family stories... :B And Harry Potter! I feel happy for Artie, knowing he got Peter into it, and being so awesome and
AHHDHSAJKGFIUEAWBFKASGFAGUOW HGROWFBCHIUOEABHGFALWSHGO
Tasha chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Aaah, that was brilliant! XD Reminds me so much of my little brother. I would really love to see another chapter of this, if you wanna write another one. :) Loved it, good job dude! XD