Reviews for Future Fern
That girl chapter 18 . 8/19
Sweetest story ever
celrock chapter 18 . 7/21
A very interesting story here indeed! I loved seeing into the future of these characters, and I totally saw these pairings happening too!

Keep up the great writing!
ZPD chapter 18 . 6/22
You’re stories definitely deserve praise! I was so lucky to come across you on Fanfiction. I know it takes a lot of courage, inspiration, and backbone to finish a story. And you managed to finish this-wonderfully. And that's amazing! If they were people saying mean things about your story, screw them, I assure you their are all astounding! i can’t wait for your next Hey Arnold story! :} Thank you for sharing your talent!
Yali.Page chapter 18 . 1/6
I really really enjoyed this story! It was a really fun ride :)
CutesyBunny chapter 18 . 11/22/2015
XD Okay, that was hilarious that Gerald had literally been CHECKING the closet for the whole month... and then how they just give him his instructions like it's a play or something lol
CutesyBunny chapter 17 . 11/22/2015
xD Heehee... I love Arnold's reaction at the end...
CutesyBunny chapter 16 . 11/22/2015
XD "Helga! WHAT did you teach her?" xD
Also, I love how Future Gerald is basically like "No pressure, but don't screw up the future kids!" XD XD
CutesyBunny chapter 15 . 11/22/2015
xD Poor Gerald... I love how he goes "That's IT? Those two get an epic saga and all I get is Pataki blackmailing me... and a cheese festival?" lol
CutesyBunny chapter 14 . 11/22/2015
xD That beginning killed me... Oh well, moving on.
CutesyBunny chapter 13 . 11/22/2015
XD haha, I love how you described Gerald coming in as if he had "some kind of anti-Arnold-and-Helga sense" XD XD
CutesyBunny chapter 12 . 11/22/2015
xD I love the part where the "Poor innocent ten year old" Arnold had to cover his eyes XD
CutesyBunny chapter 11 . 11/22/2015
XD Okay, Gerald's reaction to that was completely and utterly HILARIOUS!
I loved when he panicked when Future Him goofed and said that thing about the Janitor's Closet, and then he screamed, "WE'RE IN THE FIFTH GRADE!"
At least they managed to calm the poor kid down by telling him about Phoebe, lol xD
CutesyBunny chapter 10 . 11/22/2015
xD Okay, not to sound mean but Helga fainting was the icing on top of the tormenting-the-poor-kids cake that has been cooking throughout this whole story...
Anyways, I liked the part where Future Gerald was trying to tell younger Gerald to not do something in the future... XD
CutesyBunny chapter 9 . 11/22/2015
xD again, funny chapter. Everyone's reactions have been just killing me - they're very in character and hilarious...

And the ending of this chapter was pretty funny...

Also, it's kinda hilarious seeing Arnold get jealous in his mind XD
CutesyBunny chapter 8 . 11/22/2015
xD I loved the kids' reactions when Future Gerald just casually states that Arnold apparently punched Bob when they were all 18 XD
Especially when Arnold was like... "Um, guys, is that why I haven't met my future self yet? ...Did Bob kill me?" XD XD