Reviews for Future Fern
maidens-wanderlu chapter 18 . 12/8/2017
That was fun! I think I screamed "Don't scare me like that!" at least three times when you briefly made it seem like Arnold and Helga married other people. The ending also cracked me up with them trying to follow what their future selves told them to the T. Gotta protect the future!
Lee- ananz chapter 18 . 9/22/2017
I LOVE IT YOU ARE SO HICKIN' AWESOME AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/12/2017
This was adorable I found it on a recommendation list on tumbler literally was so adorable ! Great job
Pinkflowerz22 chapter 14 . 5/5/2017
What about the couch? Hmmm...oh. *blush* I see...hehe
That girl chapter 18 . 8/19/2016
Sweetest story ever
celrock chapter 18 . 7/21/2016
A very interesting story here indeed! I loved seeing into the future of these characters, and I totally saw these pairings happening too!

Keep up the great writing!
ShirotaMahiru chapter 18 . 6/22/2016
You’re stories definitely deserve praise! I was so lucky to come across you on Fanfiction. I know it takes a lot of courage, inspiration, and backbone to finish a story. And you managed to finish this-wonderfully. And that's amazing! If they were people saying mean things about your story, screw them, I assure you their are all astounding! i can’t wait for your next Hey Arnold story! :} Thank you for sharing your talent!
Yali.Page chapter 18 . 1/6/2016
I really really enjoyed this story! It was a really fun ride :)
CutesyBunny chapter 18 . 11/22/2015
XD Okay, that was hilarious that Gerald had literally been CHECKING the closet for the whole month... and then how they just give him his instructions like it's a play or something lol
CutesyBunny chapter 17 . 11/22/2015
xD Heehee... I love Arnold's reaction at the end...
CutesyBunny chapter 16 . 11/22/2015
XD "Helga! WHAT did you teach her?" xD
Also, I love how Future Gerald is basically like "No pressure, but don't screw up the future kids!" XD XD
CutesyBunny chapter 15 . 11/22/2015
xD Poor Gerald... I love how he goes "That's IT? Those two get an epic saga and all I get is Pataki blackmailing me... and a cheese festival?" lol
CutesyBunny chapter 14 . 11/22/2015
xD That beginning killed me... Oh well, moving on.
CutesyBunny chapter 13 . 11/22/2015
XD haha, I love how you described Gerald coming in as if he had "some kind of anti-Arnold-and-Helga sense" XD XD
CutesyBunny chapter 12 . 11/22/2015
xD I love the part where the "Poor innocent ten year old" Arnold had to cover his eyes XD