Reviews for Future Fern
Hahaha no wonder... cute ver y cute
tiger2468 chapter 18 . 11/1/2014
Ha! I love the ending! Great story, I couldn't stop reading!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/15/2014
OMG that was frickn amazing hilarious and just awesome! I luvd it! Hahhahahahahahahah! ;)
Guest chapter 18 . 7/28/2014
Loved it! Especially Gerald's reaction lol
redhairdream chapter 18 . 2/23/2014
That was the cutest and funniest thing ever. I have to say it is now my favorite:) I nearly died when the young helga screamed and passed out. Great job :)
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 18 . 2/15/2014
alright, this was hilarious and wonderful and i loved every second of it. :)
jenniy04 chapter 18 . 1/28/2014
Loved the story! Haha it was completely adorable! I espeacially loved the part when they finally got to meet future Arnold and mini Helga fainted :D
Colossus1985 chapter 18 . 1/2/2014
This was a fun ride!
sara chapter 18 . 12/15/2013
Perfect perfect love it
Azamiko chapter 18 . 12/13/2013
Yay!
Queen Kalana874 chapter 18 . 9/23/2013
AWWW! I love it! At first, I was thinking in nostalgic terms, like wow, it'd be cool to meet the younger and older versions of myself too. But then I really liked how you mentioned everybody in the future, and no one is left out. I got seriously worried when Lila was pregnant with one of Arnold's family members. Very clever suspenseful moment, I must say!

I enjoyed how you made Arnold and Helga rich, and how you made them so close with Gerald and Pheobe. The whole entire thing was just absolutely adorable! I loved every bit of it! I loved how you mentioned Arnold punching Big Bob, how you talked about Olga falling on her feet, and then Helga's parents are better. I also love the descriptions of the house, little Eleanor, and the red-couch joke. (You were aiming at them saving it because that's where they first did "it" right?)

I love this entirely! It's so perfect! Please write more!
dariansison chapter 18 . 8/20/2013
This story is soooooo good Keep up the good work !
Jada chapter 18 . 5/6/2013
I LOVED THIS! Thank you for being you (:
dylane chapter 18 . 4/23/2013
Oh gosh, that is a cute story. Seriously though, Gerald saying "Anything for you Mrs. Shortman" made my heart flutter. I enjoy your version of the future. Also, your explanation of Miles and Stella's disappearance makes total sense. Way to cover your bases. Eleanor is a a wonderful name for their child. Two other scenes that made me super happy are "Arnold punching Big Bob" because Arnold is not taking any more of his shitty parenting style towards Helga and "Helga hugging Arnold when they find the picture of his parents" because that is a big moment for Arnold and Helga knows how important it is to him that he finally sees his parents again.

I'd say this is really well written. Definitely being added to my favorites.
Anazzzel chapter 18 . 4/12/2013
Oh, yes! We were on the same page with Eleanor's name. That's fabulous. Anyways, the story was perfect, and I adored it. And I just am so happy with everyone's happy ending. Thank you for sharing!