Reviews for Friendship is Magic: The Covenant War
Space chapter 5 . 4/13
It's 2017 why you no update! I have waited for 4 years!
Soldier of Magic chapter 5 . 12/2/2016
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE AGAIN THIS STORY IS SO FREAKING GOOD?! Please update soon, please, I wanna see how Twilight and the other members of the Mane Six fare in battle!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
More so good
Deathstreakfanfictions chapter 5 . 4/2/2015
wow um even if the guy was a dick the last few paragraphs made luna look like a dick also
Earthpatriot117 chapter 5 . 3/3/2015
This is awesome. Such a pity that it's dead. :(
Igggy chapter 5 . 1/5/2015
You are awesome pleeeese make ch6
Jack chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
Love love love it omg this is awesome I love everything about it please please please! Make more but sir do not push yourself to hard we can't lose a awesome mind like yours now can we :D
Octavia's chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
Love it can't wait till next chapter but I do say good show nay jolly good show chap.
caloricmangos chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
you...just...killed...off...princess celestia...in the first chapter...that was...cruel
mobilesam116 chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
Just a thought but maybe you can put in 201's point of view about this. Even if you don't the story is looking good so far!
Sora with an S chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I find the Arbiters logic a little convoluted. Standard Covenant response to finding a new race? Conquer it and add it to the Covenant. Humans were different 'cause we were a the Reclamiers, and therefore a threat to the Prophets power. Why do those Arbiter need any special reason to attack the Ponies?
Death the brony chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
Arbitty's a little angry I see what a way to treat a ally like but to be fair Trixie deserves it she' a bit aof a bitch
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »