Reviews for Second Class
Absolutely love this! Can't wait to read more of it!
WyldwoodFaye chapter 2 . 7/28
This is really good. Was your OC much different before? B/c I like her. Interested to see where this story goes. Hope that you haven't lost your inspiration & abandoned it.
ImpartingAbyss chapter 2 . 7/13
OMG this story is Awesome! Please continue!
Crazy but Happy chapter 1 . 1/25
I don't usually write reviews with the typical "update soon" message, but goodness gracious I need more of this story! :D I really hope to see more from you in the future.

May your writer's blocks be ever brief,
Callie (CrazyButHappy)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
please update
Guest chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
Awwww i was enjoying this
Deception is Decepticon chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
Sonny! Oh, how I loved his character :D He is perfect :D
Deception is Decepticon chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Ah, I have been waiting for a story like this :D YAY! Well done, I loved every second of it, but wait...there are more chapters to be read yet! Keep it up :D
Guest chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
I can't wait for you to rewrite it! I'm so excited :D
beautifullyXdark chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
There are not nearly enough I robot fanfics on here, and I really like this one! Pleeeease update soon! :3
Palleas chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
Hi, I'm a fellow writer and I know how it feels to be too busy to write. I've just recent;y revisited I, Robot, I loved it when I was ten years old and the feels didn't fade by time. I just hope you don't drop this fic, please don't! There are so few I, Robot fics already and most of them unfinished, left to rot...
This is really goo, believe me, don't drop it!
cartoonspaz chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
wow you did sonny PERFECTLY its like came strait from the movie :3 speaking of i robot 2 should be realesed in 2015 it was origonally 2012 but who can blame them they used alot of special effects for the first anyways update soon i gotta go to school bleh -_-
Blackdawn21 chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Really like the story! Keep updating. You also are an amazing writer!
Lola93091 chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
hello! Just found this story and I really like how you started it. I hope you choose to add more! :)
midnight star237 chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Although I'm sad to say you don't have many reviewers yu just got Yur self a new one! YAY UPDATE SOON! :D