Reviews for Echoes
2015 reader chapter 15 . 4/26
I think the word would be pustulant in describing the boils or just pustules would do. Lmfao, "pussy" gave me the image of Sirius covered in by a multitude of vulva-like eruptions. I love this story but that had me rolling XD
narutonarutolove chapter 20 . 3/16
i very much enjoyed the story, it was lovely, there were some instances in which you captured Harry's behavior VERY well (canon) but these moments were fleeting. But it still felt nice that some of what JKR wrote him as was brushed in here.

The ancient artifacts creep me out, I imagine a brain with dozens of wiggling tentacles. that...is not pleasant.

It was like a horror movie, the beginning of the story with the trees and such. VERY original, I have NEVER read an attack on Hogwarts like that, or in any story for that matter. Im SUPPOSED to be practicing piano, but I kept drifting along with the pull to my computer to finish this story.
Writtenaspr chapter 11 . 1/12
Thank you for tying up some loose ends. that is. : Dobby's whereabouts, his state of feelings and giving him a present.
I like the half Christmas cheer, half 'Vincent Price's Laboratory' feeling you engendered.- amusing.
this is really a slanted univese, described with much feeling.
You are probably right, Both she and Severus' are 'intelligentsia' , more facts than emotional outpourings, but couldn't they teach each other, v.e.r.y. slowly, that non-facts don't bite?
Writtenaspr chapter 7 . 1/12
Hey, somebody remember to give Dobby a mug of elf-tea, a kind word, and fresh , warm clothes,
and where, dear author, is Dobby's bedroom situated, and described?
Does he sleep in a cupboard, and what are his duties ? or not yet?
Why did he get forgotten,? ( It is the fate of the 'hired help', without any Parliamentary laws, that give His life dignity , Living Worth, and structure , ( even when/if he doesn't earn a banker's million dollar wages ;) Laws, that make sure, that we, we other 'primates', take his life seriously.
Not very ''Hermione'' that she forgot to make sure Dobby is safe and snug.
God, our society is so slanted and biased: the more you earn, the more we look after your creature comforts. And the less,... etc. etc. We Need a Charles Dickens in 2015, more than ever.
Remember the scene in ''Oliver Twist'' : ''Please , sir, may I have another portion?''
I like this story , but that was a glaring plothole.
Writtenaspr chapter 9 . 1/12
Hm. Interesting.
You have described her unbalance so well, I myself feel seasick.
But I don't know if I really believe it logically, as if it is in her character to be so lost.
Harry I could easily believe it of, He has had a life where he couldn''t safely trust anyone, state of lonely despair. But Hermione, the single girl, born out of a calm., ordered , structured upbringing and habits?
She usually thinks her way into a logical state of mind, and is the calm voice.
And why does she keep accepting and then rejecting? I am sad on Severus' account; he must think he has fallen for a yo-yo. Small wonder he is furious with her: Make up your mind, woman.
Are we together, or aren't we?
riskeybusiness chapter 20 . 1/10
Absolutely loved it. Their relationship was perfect as well as the storyline. Thanks for sharing :)
Jamelia098 chapter 20 . 4/4/2014
loved it, hope there's a sequel :)
Guest chapter 20 . 4/3/2014
Loved the story! Thank you :)
mysinger chapter 20 . 8/14/2013
Fantastic story! It enthralled me from beginning to end.
SharpMaz chapter 20 . 8/2/2013
This story was, I'll admit, a little weird but it was still very good :)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 20 . 7/16/2013
Great! Loved it!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
Cute! ;-)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
Thank God! There're together!
Vinaplains chapter 20 . 3/22/2013