Reviews for Anthology
Sook03 chapter 7 . 3/1
My oh my. Itachi certainly got something more than he expected.
Sook03 chapter 6 . 3/1
Well, Gaara does have enough resources and clout to take care of Sakura. She would have permanent or 31st least steady housing if she went with him :3
Sook03 chapter 5 . 3/1
Ohmigod poor Sakura. That would be beyond traumatizing.
Sook03 chapter 4 . 3/1
This was sort of beautiful. Like I didn't expect this at all and I didn't think he would be so methodical I guess. The nail polish scene hurt for some reason.
Sook03 chapter 3 . 3/1
Oh my. This was really I'm not sure.
Sook03 chapter 2 . 3/1
A man with a skillfull tongue is worth a thousand others. Sakura aimed well :3
Sook03 chapter 1 . 3/1
What a cheeky boy. She's going to beat him once she gets free.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
I absolutely adore this! You write ItaSaku so beautifully. I would love to see more from this verse!
Janet chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
More ItachiXSakura! Please and thank you! Let's try insomnia, bribes, and onesies. But really, any prompt or theme with this pair that you write is good! Thanks for sharing!
Janet chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
Oh, Hidan... PENIS!
Janet chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
Hmmm... This is kind of creepy. But man, did it make me want to burst out laughing! Thanks for writing!
Janet chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
lol! Thanks for writing!
Anon chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
Possible Prompts For You

Sasuke - hypocrite, conceal, forest

Itachi - soldier, fortress

Naruto - eternal

Deidara - deception/deceit

My favorite vignettes and scenarios of your anthology would likely by the stories of Itachi and Sasori.

Reading about Sakura's transformation was horrifying. It disturbed me in the most pleasing sort of way. I stuck to me, and I couldn't get it out of my head. I internally dissected it, looking for literary symbols, suggestions, and any sign of romance. I might have looked into it too deeply, but I enjoyed coming up with my own justifications and filling the gaps with my own dark humor really got to me in an engaging manner. Sasori's story was twisted; I loved it.

Itachi's tale was quite serendipitous. It was a whole metric ton lighter, and the romance was pretty subtle. It once again had a sarcastic humor to it that I can really appreciate. What makes it better is the characterizations which are really believable and in their personality range. It's not absurd, and the story teases me with just tidbits of actual romance that I catch myself thinking about at random. All in all, I loved everything, but Sasori and Itachi's stories struck me the most. I hope to see more of your Sakura-related works soon. _
Jerkasaurousrex chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
Awww! This was adorable! One of my favorites.
Hisaharu chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
All of these are so amazing; I'd like to see more on all of them, but I shan't be selfish. ;-;
For the next one, may I make a suggestion?

Sakura x Sai; tags: paint/ low lightning/ Sakuras unique coloring
In which Sai draws Sakura while the rest of team 7 sleeps an they have a moment?

If you don't want a suggestion oh sooorryyy xD ignore it? Please?

But anyway, everything seems so fun and cute and I love love love it all!