Reviews for Anthology
Scarlet-Songstress chapter 7 . 12/27/2016
This is a really fun series! I'm loving the little details. I also feel like you've managed to keep the characters really on point this entire time.

As far as prompts if you want them:
Kisame : Skinny dipping, Jaws
Deidara:What can you do with those hands anyway?!
Any where dynamics are swapped, Sakura being the big "bad" cold shinobi while Itachi is the cute medic nin for example!
Key chapter 6 . 12/23/2016
I LOVE THE SETTING IN THE ITACHI CHAPTER (I have to comment here because I'd already reviewed the Itachi chapter). If you're still accepting prompts and requests can they end up being in a deja vu situation where Sakura accepts another concubine role to kill a target and Itachi's target is also the same but this time they end up banging? PLEASE, OP!
Key chapter 7 . 12/13/2016
YOU MUST LET THEM MEET AGAIN! In another mission! And next time let them go all the way! :D
rriddlemethis chapter 6 . 7/20/2016
Too cute!
rriddlemethis chapter 4 . 7/20/2016
Oh my god, this is hilarious! Not to mention bloody amazing! Please do a spin-off or just a simple sequel or something! This is too awesome to just leave off! Also, can you guess that I love using exclamation marks yet?!
The Blood Thirsty Silver Wolf chapter 6 . 11/23/2015
I would absolutely love to read a continuation of this one! I loved I! XD

~Wolfy-cahn out~
Lesbrasdemer chapter 7 . 7/21/2015
Oj, I'm thinking about crack here...maybe with Shino, or Kankuro...
Orochimaru. Oh god. Prompt: bunny ears,
little miss jolie chapter 6 . 7/13/2015
Tickle fest...? XD
little miss jolie chapter 5 . 7/13/2015
Lol this prompt was funny cuz of the "maybe she should fight au natural"
Los Grotos chapter 7 . 3/1/2015
My oh my. Itachi certainly got something more than he expected.
Los Grotos chapter 6 . 3/1/2015
Well, Gaara does have enough resources and clout to take care of Sakura. She would have permanent or 31st least steady housing if she went with him :3
Los Grotos chapter 5 . 3/1/2015
Ohmigod poor Sakura. That would be beyond traumatizing.
Los Grotos chapter 4 . 3/1/2015
This was sort of beautiful. Like I didn't expect this at all and I didn't think he would be so methodical I guess. The nail polish scene hurt for some reason.
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
Oh my. This was really I'm not sure.
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 3/1/2015