Reviews for The Diary of a Redshirt
ulation loalory chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
hi
silmirof4077 chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
HEHEHEHE Very funny. can I adopt your so does dynamite phrase for my own evil uses. ( I have lots of short peole to exploitMWAHAHAHAHAJHAHA) No really it's one of the best comebacks i've ever heard
Chrystalline chapter 2 . 10/6/2003
Cool; don't hardly find decent TOS fic these days, or maybe I just don't know where to look. Love this, though. A TOS fic that doesn't focus on Kirk, yay! Please do continue.
Hesirll chapter 2 . 1/5/2003
Coolness, this b v good. You have the widest spacing between paragraphs of any known writer, but it is funny and goodness all the same.
Muccamukk chapter 2 . 12/7/2002
Oh poor guy. Crewman #6 always bits it, but I hope he doesn't, he's funny.

I like the part where he looks at the old Enterprise record and sees just how many red shirts have bitten it over the years.
Enielle chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
*reviews fic without reading it* Hello Gevauden my furry friend, im sure ur fic is very good but i did not come here to read it...thanxies 4 ur review on my WoT fic, i havent checked my reviews in forver, u can probobly gather that, hav been far 2 busy playing runescape online, i will write something more, i will, er, no really, i just cant think of anything 2 write... o well, hav fun at school, ill hav fun lazing around all day doing fak all, byes

Paris/Me
Lady Chekov chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
This is adorable! You have such a down-to-earth way of writing and I can't wait for more. (It helps that you're writing about my Pavel in the second part, too!)Keep up the amazing work, my friend...
May Solo chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
Pretty good so far. Chekov is wonderful, so hurry up with his piece. (grins stupidly) I just loooove Chekov... kay enough of that. Keep writing ;-)
Tavia chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
Gee...a whole story centered around a red-shirt...kinda takes away his red-shirtedness doesn't it? Oh well, that's OKAY! This looks like it could be a really fun/interesting/sad story. I know those are three radically different adjectives, but it's kind of hard to see which direction the story will take at this point. And any of the three would be pretty cool. So...YES, post more! Please?
ElfVampireVulcanJediSaiyan chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
This looks interesting...I give him one mission, tops for survival, however