Reviews for Darth Vader and Son
Is
So
Fucking
Adorable
I am trying so hard not to squeal.
nekochan1994 chapter 8 . 8/3
I thought the Death Star was a extremely confidential project that Vader wouldn't tell his son
nekochan1994 chapter 7 . 8/3
I don't think Holloween exists in Star Wars and I don't think it would be a galaxy wide event
nekochan1994 chapter 6 . 8/3
This was very cute. A backpack?! Is that canon?!
YEEEEEEEES Han Solo the Luke friend Vader wants to kill but can't bc Luke would be sad & mad
nekochan1994 chapter 5 . 8/3
At least he didn't kill him in front of Luke. And I really hope he grows up to still be uncomfortable when Vader goes after his men.
Also I hope Luke's new babysitter is that Left Stormtrooper
nekochan1994 chapter 4 . 8/3
The droids were under the care of the Organas. What are they doing on Tatooine especially since Ben isn't there anymore. Also why would a sweet child like Luke keep a sentient for a pet?
Also Padme owned artoo and gave him to Anakin as a wedding present while He gave her Threepio to assist her diplomatic work
nekochan1994 chapter 3 . 8/3
Yeeeeeaaaah I don't think Vader will need to wait for Luke to grow up if Palpatine hurts the little darling.
I feel bad cause even if Vader finds Leia, she might not want to go with him
nekochan1994 chapter 2 . 8/3
Luke is so flipping cute & Vader is hilarious. But I'm worried about the Emperor & Leia. When will they come into the picture?
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 8/3
This is so flipping cute and so far in character! But I'm worried about Ben and the Lars...
SnowflakesandMozart chapter 9 . 7/27
Very cute, even moving at times. Thanks for writing.
A fan chapter 9 . 7/3
I NEED MORE

(when you have the time :p)
cefmlp chapter 4 . 4/27
YEAH, ARTOO AND THEEPIO MEET THEIR OLD MASTER!

I'm so happy.
Emilyjayden101 chapter 9 . 4/17
I love this story! Although I do hope you do a chapter that shows how Vader found Luke. I know it has been years since this has been updated and I completely understand if this is the end, but I would love to read some more. i love your plot of Vader raising luke but being kind and overprotective of him. It shows that Vader really can change and that luke is changing Vader. Plus their bonding moments are adorable! Hope all is good with you, and thank you for the incredible story! :D
SammyGirlForLife chapter 9 . 4/16
Nicely done. I love this series more and more. You really do a beautiful job writing for these Star Wars characters. I hope you haven't giving up on this cause I'd love to read more. Thanks so much for sharing. Later!_!
SammyGirlForLife chapter 8 . 4/16
I can't get enough of these short stories. I love Darth Vader and Son this a heartwarming series that always leaves you wanting more.