Reviews for Darth Vader and Son
Emilyjayden101 chapter 9 . 4/17
I love this story! Although I do hope you do a chapter that shows how Vader found Luke. I know it has been years since this has been updated and I completely understand if this is the end, but I would love to read some more. i love your plot of Vader raising luke but being kind and overprotective of him. It shows that Vader really can change and that luke is changing Vader. Plus their bonding moments are adorable! Hope all is good with you, and thank you for the incredible story! :D
KeepCalmAndLoveSammy chapter 9 . 4/16
Nicely done. I love this series more and more. You really do a beautiful job writing for these Star Wars characters. I hope you haven't giving up on this cause I'd love to read more. Thanks so much for sharing. Later!_!
KeepCalmAndLoveSammy chapter 8 . 4/16
I can't get enough of these short stories. I love Darth Vader and Son this a heartwarming series that always leaves you wanting more.
KeepCalmAndLoveSammy chapter 7 . 4/16
That was adorable. Luke is just too precious... I love how protective Vader is of his son.
KeepCalmAndLoveSammy chapter 6 . 4/16
Wow. That was wild. I love the family feels. Bedtime Perils had lots of great Vader and Luke moments.
KeepCalmAndLoveSammy chapter 5 . 4/16
I love the way your mind work. That was so wicked.
KeepCalmAndLoveSammy chapter 4 . 4/16
That was genius. Can We Keep It? is so awesome. I found myself unable to stop laughing while reading this.
KeepCalmAndLoveSammy chapter 3 . 4/16
It's never a dull moment with Luke Skywalker around. That boy sure knows how to make life interesting on for everyone. Emperor Palpatine is a fantastic story and it kept me laughing from start to finish.
KeepCalmAndLoveSammy chapter 2 . 4/16
Classic. Loved it from begin to end.
KeepCalmAndLoveSammy chapter 1 . 4/16
Luke's adorable. Hide is a great read.
GGMK chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
I really like this fic; it's fun without being too sugary. I guess you won't be updating anymore (I hope you're OK) but at least what we got what great.
Childatheart28 chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
That was So adorable! Not too cutesy, it was just right!
SummerVolturi chapter 8 . 9/6/2016
Please update soon! :)
221Shelb chapter 9 . 8/9/2016
I enjoyed this so much! Please continue some day!
Olivia K chapter 6 . 4/1/2016
Love "I has cheezburger" it was so funny!