Reviews for Champion of Champions
Ironmaidenaddict chapter 44 . 9/17
I think you should give Drew and Ash one big showdown where Ash reveals himself to Drew as an Aura Guardian of Kanto and uses Lucario and Gardivour to battle against Flygon and Absol then Gardivour has a moment when she gets damaged by a dark type move and she wrecks havok
Mineblox8000 chapter 6 . 9/3
When you tried the french accent in ch 7 it sounded more German than it did French, however i appreciate the effort.
Bosma17 chapter 44 . 8/13
Please update
On Ash's End

"Okay Ash but if either of you want to talk just call me and I'll…." Lucy went quiet after that as Brock appeared alongside her, putting a hand over her mouth. The former Gym Leader was breathing heavily.
"Thanks for that Ash." Brock said, "I've been trying to catch Lucy since I told her something happened between you and May. Sorry, I didn't think she'd react like this when I told her." Lucy muttered something under Brock's hand that sounded suspiciously like 'Double Wedding' to May whilst Ash didn't understand what Lucy had said.
"It's alright Brock, don't worry about it. I know she's only trying to help but me and May need to get through this ourselves." Ash replied, Brock nodded.
"I'll try and keep Lucy from bothering you two again but that's like trying to stop Misty when she's angry." The former Gym Leader chuckled, Ash smiled.
"Thanks Brock, bye."
"Bye Ash."

On Lucy's End

"Thanks Brock, bye."
"Bye Ash."
After the screen (whatever Lucy is using to talk to Ash) shuts off, Brock, still hand-gagging Lucy, turns to her now having an evil grin on his face. Standing behind her, Brock wraps an arm around Lucy's waist and begins dragging her backwards. "All this talking has put me in a good mood. Let's head back to our room and have "fun" together, sh
Skarloeyisyoung chapter 42 . 8/7
so he has lycanroc decidueye incineroar and naganadel
Skarloeyisyoung chapter 34 . 8/7
I got the enchantress Grundy joker Harley and Deadpool jokes
I don't get what kind of vocabulary Donni would have that puts a Vermillion City docker's to shame.
Ironmaidenaddict chapter 44 . 7/5
I can see Draw doing something rash in the next chapter please don't rush out this story it deserves perfection considering how much effort your putting into it making sure its perfect like any full length story should be. please bring back the Sirens some point I thought they was good fun. I like the OC character Adam and u how u get his back story into it despite him being focus in only being 1 or 2 chapters still doesnt bother me. I'd love to see something where Ash gets Aura Guardian Promotion taken from him for doing something rash then learns from it
Friedpickle32 chapter 44 . 6/29
I'm liking what I'm reading so far, keep it up.
OC ruins this fic. No need for him and he’s trash anyway
tanithlipsky chapter 44 . 6/24
very good
Rey1992 chapter 44 . 6/19
A very good chapter bro I like how you correct your mistake and try ti improve your story. Keep it up
Sasuke kuni chapter 44 . 6/17
i'm glad you're back. if you want ideas i would like to share some regarding grand festival and pokemon league
Yaw6113 chapter 44 . 6/12
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
saptarshiban2003 chapter 44 . 6/10
I was rereading the last chapters a bit and picked up on just one little anomaly.

You've been slowly turning Adam into sort of a Pseudo-MC. Like, he can do everything - fight, train, date etc. And Ash can't. Shouldn't the main character be more important? You're making it look as if he can't do anything in comparison to Adam.

Anyways, the plot and the writing is excellent and I'm glad to see you up and writing again.