Reviews for Champion of Champions
haha.plogue chapter 1 . 10/10
There is nothing wrong but only the grammars.
Uber Ghidorah chapter 42 . 10/5
I like how you gave Ash Charizardite Y instead of X. Everyone is obsessed with Mega Charizard X just because it's part Dragon and a different color (IMO). I always preferred Y because even though it's the same type, it's got a great ability and stats. Plus, every X I fought with my Y, was defeated. That definitely helps my liking of it.
Thatoneguy2016 chapter 42 . 9/30
Great chapter. Take your time if you need it. Can't wait until next chapter
Rey1992 chapter 42 . 8/14
Wow nice chapter man hope you'll keep it up. I can' t wait for the next chapter, update it quickly if you can I'm not forcing you.
I don't rly see mays point of view. When ash goes into a fight with one of these legendary he has his aura protecting him along with years of hard training to actually deal with said situations when accrue. Versus May who's only had a few months of training and no aura at all which correct me if I'm wrong is the reason she died for tht short moment. I feel as so if she wasn't in the presence of one of the more merciful legendary birds she would've stayed dead. I jst feel like maybe Mays being a tad bit harsh on Ash. I mean yea the guy has a history of not thinking before he goes running into to situations but seriously your his girlfriend have alil faith in the guy.
Daaazer chapter 9 . 8/2
You seen to have a pretty good idea of what a girl thing is. Also, what exactly does it mean when a girl forces you to "marry" her in high school. It was uh... awkward?I think... not sure
Anonymous Person chapter 7 . 7/27
Well, that is one hell of a way to ruin an evening. Though now that I think about it has Ash ever actually met an Entei? In both the movie about Entei and the Unknown as well as the Zoroark one which also featured Celebi, Suicune, Entei and Raikou there was a plausible reason to believe that the Entei there wasn't a real one. Quite sure the former one was indeed just a illusion (no matter how real) created by the Unknown but the latter I'm really not sure. It's been too long since I've actually seen the Zoroark movie.
Anonymous Person chapter 4 . 7/27
Looks like the guess was wrong. Eh, whatev. I've probably just read one to many ridiculous fics regarding Ash and the pokemon he catches in them. I mean, a few of them I swear he could create a team of nothing but legendaries.
Anonymous Person chapter 4 . 7/27
I kid you not I've temporarily skipped 2/3 of the chapter simply so I could type that I'm predicting the mystery pokeball contains a Darkrai. Though, when Sceptile and Darkrai meet, I do have to wonder what Sceptile's reaction will be. I feel like it could potentially be quite humorous.
nice chapter :D glad you updated.
Phoenix chapter 42 . 7/25
You still forgot about Manaphy
tanithlipsky chapter 42 . 7/23
.very good
draconiumpower chapter 42 . 7/21
I am glad that Ash-Greninja made an appearance here. I just wish that he was used a little more. I hope you put Greninja on Ash's A-Team, as Greninja is arguably one of Ash's strongest Pokemon. But now Ash and May both have a Mega Stone for one of their signature Pokemon. Seeing Z-Moves will be cool as well.
lars6109 chapter 5 . 7/22
Just in chapter five u say There is only two guardians.. but in 41.. or 42 u say ther Are about ten in All?
the creed's legion chapter 42 . 7/21
what happened to Manaphy he didn't show up at all in the new chapter? Did May catch him during the time skip between the ship ride and getting to cinnabar?