Reviews for Champion of Champions
U piece of shit come back and finish this. I didn't read 470k for the story to be incomplete. GET YOUR ASS HERE ASAP
rockingchampif chapter 20 . 3/25
Too much focus on may & contests...i dont think so his pokemon have gotten stronger they have evolved learnt tricks and combination attacks but they haven't gotten stronger...too much focus on other characters as well...
Shinobu HakaMori chapter 40 . 2/17
So far I really Really Loved this Chapter.
Draconiumpower chapter 40 . 2/13
This is a really awesome story. I can't wait to see the next chapter. I have a feeling that Ash and May will get closer after this.
U chapter 40 . 2/8
Whats next you must continue this
Really good job so far
Continue
the creed's legion chapter 40 . 1/31
All hail the helix fossil
Don't ever give up on this fic.
Shu Ouma GC chapter 2 . 1/25
Damn it good
Nc chapter 40 . 1/16
Please write more. It is an amazing story.
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 2 . 1/16
Good chapter.
Now I know that Ash haven't changed a bit he still act the same as when he was young, but mature enough to not be bothered by insults even if he did got a little affected by them, if not he would have completly ignore Drew withouth saying anything.

Many people and Pokemon hate Ash and Pikachu, I don't like the electric mouse never did, but Fearow and Jesse that is a fearsome Team due to how underganded they are.
Wonder if Meowth will join Ash team he is clearly affected by something and refuse to attack Ash and Pikachu or even participate in the plans to attack them.

Still a little weird that Ash is with a younger girl, but he just helping and protecting her from a stalker who apparently can't take the hint and leave her alone.
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 1 . 1/16
This is a interesting story.
It's difficult to belive that a 15 old girl had a Charizard of almost the same size as Ash, since Charizard had kind of special case since he is not only the biggest but so far the Strongest Charizard showed in the anime for obvious reasons.
But that prove that the girl is a good trainer and I also guess that Ash is not the only with a Pokedex that cover all regions since the girl was able to scan Krokodile a Unova pokemon.

I forgot that Ash is older than almost all his females companions, with only Misty be the same age as him or a year older.
Will be a little strange to read about Ash be attracted to girls younger than him going by the age list.
tanithlipsky chapter 40 . 12/31/2016
Oh dear. May... Perhaps,... she will live?
You don't need to respond to this.
TheLegendaryGuy chapter 40 . 12/31/2016
Wait what?! May isn't breathing?! I'm scared.. really scared right now. Anywho, this was pretty amazing chappie, and showed how heroic and reckless May could be when she wanted to. And Articuno isn't that strong a legendary, is it? So why was it affected by all the negative energies or whatever they may be? And I really love the way you write contests with all their glory and magnificence. Looking forward to your advanceshipping new year. Until we meet again..
Sonic the Saiyan chapter 40 . 12/26/2016
A nice new installment to the story.

I can't help but draw parallels to my own story, because I just had Ash have a death struggle with an Articuno as well, the Shamouti Islands Articuno, and it left him near death. I assume, due to the location, that this was the Seafoam Islands Articuno, but it makes me think. If only the most powerful of each species of Legendary Pokemon is being afflicted, isn't the Shamouti Articuno quite a bit stronger? I mean, the Legendary Birds are among the weaker Legendary Pokemon, yet those three were practically indestructible, you know? But, maybe that's just my particular headcanon, or maybe the fact that it was an Articuno on Cinnabar Island was mere coincidence, not meaning that it was from the Seafoam Islands.

Intense chapter overall. I loved May's appeal, very well crafted, although it's a shame we didn't even get to see her first battle in the contenst before the ice hit the fan (hey, I can keep things G and make references at the same time :D). I do wonder just a little bit why May didn't consider Mega Evolving Blaziken to help out.

Wow, there are more Aura Guardians out there? I expected maybe a couple, similar to Riley, but a few per region (most of them) is quite a bit more than I expected. I kinda like the medieval touch they add to the universe here, if I can get slightly off topic. Ancient arts in a modern world.

I can see a lot of potential for Manaphy in the story, beyond being an extra member to their family and being able to Heart Swap. Considering most of their Pokemon have become competitive level powerful so far, once Manaphy matures a little, I can see the little guy being a big help for them, whether he knows just how to use a Tail Glow or whatever. Maybe not being a frontline fighter, but a more active version of Togepi?

Oh, yeah, I need to wrap this up, I'm typing this one handed let while I struggle to climb back up from that CLIFFHANGER you left us on! Oh lord, May is on the brink of death, not good in the slightest. It's a near given than she'll be ok, somehow, someway, but I get this feeling that we're in for some form of twist in the future... An ominous swoop...

Well, Merry Christmas, Basic Trainer! Out of all he stories I'd hoped to see a celebratory Christmas release, this was one of the highest (the others only slightly beating it out due to very long time since updates). Keep up the great job, I'll keep gobbling up all the fresh Advanceshipping I can find in this day an age. Hope that your little Alola reference was a sign that you're enjoying Sun and Moon as well!

Can't wait for your next chapter!
Thatoneguy2016 chapter 40 . 12/26/2016
Nice chapter, that battle with articuno was intense. I can't wait to see what happens to may, the suspense is killing me, update soon.