Reviews for He Had It Coming
Catherine chapter 9 . 4/17/2014
Really loved it well done :)
felicityinorlando chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz finish this
Colinodonewithyou chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
UPDATE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. love this story (:
Hi chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
This is amazing! Plz rite more!
Lyn Harkeran chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Bloody brilliant first chapter! Hahahaha, I love Captain Swan fanfics! I absolutely can't wait to see where you go with this!
Atala Embers chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
OMG! so good! love it! i think you should make the whole "getting emma back" hard for killian. Can't wait fot the next chapter! Keep up the good work
Fantasy-Mania31 chapter 9 . 5/24/2013
Awesome story!
anniieeboo chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
update soon please! :)
CanAndWill chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
I love this story! i hope you continue to update and don't just leave us hanging, cause its a really good story. I like the attitudes of both characters and love the plot line so far. Great job!
wolfcub004 chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
on;SFIrNKL;WRkwb feels overwhelminging. happy panic attack . this was amazing. I think this chapter was the best one everything was perfect just perfect
islndgurl777 chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
I just found this story today and I've read it all the way through and I love it! I love their dynamic! I think your characterizations are right on. As for what I would want in the future of this fic, I am easy- I just want Killian to find Emma and I want for Emma to learn to trust Killian. Oh, lordy, if it were only that easy on the show...
Princesakarlita411 chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
nice
update soon
Nevars-Using-Ma-Acount Againzz chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
I LOVE THIS! I want maybe a five month separation until Emma steals something that Hook wants and when she's taken to his ship, they meet each other again. Emma tries to act like nothing is going but Hook just keeps on coming. LOVE THIS!
DoubleDee068 chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
... Oh man.. emma why did you leave... you should of stayed! but THANK GOODNESS Killian is going back to find her! :D
mali86 chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
Thanks so much for updating! Can't wait for the next chapter:)