Reviews for Thoughts We Cannot Entertain
Lauh Malfoy chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Hello! I did wish the ending was a bit different, only because, well, I want Callen and Kensi to be happy lol but even though your ending wasn't quite to my preferences, I did find this fanfiction to be the best one I read in this fandom so far :) It's well written, has a plot, the characters match the ones in the tv show... Overall, I really liked the fanfiction and thought you made a terrific job. Well done!
ncisnewbie chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
"Don't kill me, but this is not my best work. I started writing it on the subway yesterday, [...] So... I'm going to think of this like an exercise."

Kavi,
Don't apologize!. This is great. Sympathetic...almost poetry. I like the way their conversation is telegraphic, yet we know exactly what's said and what's implied. Every word counts.
I appreciate, also, that your work is always carefully written and proofread.
TumblingEtceteras chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I keep meaning to review this and then running out of time! It's such a great idea for a fic set-up, and a really unusual, but perfectly-KC way around a "baby fic". I really liked the honesty of Callen's response to Kensi, and knowing that she understood. You get these characters so well...probably better than half the show writers!
AlpineHolly chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
For someone who doesn't watch this show ... and yes I'm getting around to rectifying that but time seems to be against me there ... I love reading the stuff that you write and you always do such a good job on it too, you write these two well certainly makes for great reading so thanks.
NoName chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
AWW I LOVED THIS!
GREAT JOB! :D

-NoName
Tony7323 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
IT WAS NICE...BUT I STILL LIKE KENSI & DEEKS ITS A BETTER FIT
TwilightPony21 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
You always write such interesting Callen/Kensi story exercises. I love the way you make them think – and it does seem to take a case to make them think, doesn’t it? And in the end, they’re still okay just the way they are.

“And he always surprises her when he talks about what he wishes he could have. It's not often because, yeah, he tries not to dwell on what he cannot have, but he has dreams and wishes, buried so deep that sometimes he forgets them.” – Aw, this makes me a little sad for them, but it seems real for them.

Thanks so much for sharing this little one shot – I hope it helped out the muse. Looking forward to the Christmas fic!
raspberry dreams chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I like it it's very realistic in the way most Callen stories are not.
Great story.
alix33 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
"She's heading for the bedroom when she stops dead at the end of the couch. It's a picture that twists her heart and stomach, but sends the pain skittering from her brain. Callen's there, the baby on his chest, both of them fast asleep." - That made for the cutest mental pic.
"Callen looks down at the baby's head. There's a softness to his gaze that warms her heart and terrifies her. Callen's never really struck her as paternal, but she can see a desire in his eyes that she's not sure is a possibility. There's an echo of those same feelings when he looks at her, like he wants everything, but doesn't think he can have it." - AW!