Reviews for Host
Mango Marbles chapter 10 . 9/9/2014
I love this story. It's so well-written and enjoyable. I truly hope you update it again soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
i miss this story
tek chapter 10 . 10/1/2013
Ah! You with your wonderful words and plot twists and overall greatness!

I was thrilled to see this had updated as it seems to be the only reason I keep an eye out over here!

"Get a haircut, shave a little, don't look so serious."
I laughed out loud at that one, because it's so true. It just seemed perfect to be running through Jill's head at the time.

"Hands remained respectful, tongues a little less so. And for a long moment, all was right in the world."
And of course I squealed a little at that one because you're just so good at making nothing okay between these two and then throwing in those little gems.

Okay, I'll quit my ramblings. I hope to see more from you soon, and as always I'm still looking out for The Fallen (if you still have plans for that...?). Take care!
Sophie623 chapter 10 . 9/28/2013
;) nice chapter. I have been waiting for update XD it's sad seeing valenfield suffer. Hope things will get better for them soon
xjillvalentinex chapter 10 . 9/28/2013
Another great chapter! I loved the interaction between Leon and . Very nice, can't wait to see what happens next.
Kenshin13 chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
I've been so stuck reading Destiel stuff on AO3 that I'd forgotten to come check for updates, even though it should be sending me email notices. I still think you are the finest Valenfield fic writer to put fingers to a keyboard, you draw me in with every chapter. And somehow you keep managing to come up with something new and interesting to write and for us to read. You have a gift!
Kenshin13 chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
"You were always the better agent," he said. His words found a place deep within her that felt unusually good. "I had the right skill set, but never the right attitude. Not until I met you."

I can't even tell you how much I loved this part!
firerwolf chapter 9 . 8/26/2013
An interesting story. A few errors in spelling but not a big deal really. I hope to see more.
manrubio chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
Hi, i just read the new chapter, great story hope you continue with it and new stories! )
DIM666 - Insane Leader chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
It actually is a double whammy.

I always imagined that in the Mansion incident, Jill was the one who faced the Hunters first. And even if she had the equipment nesscary to face them, she ran. Ran because she kenw that they were just as smart as her, and if she ran out of ammo, they would tear her apart.

Chris, on the other hand, would just blow them to pieces, and stick a grenade in their mouths if all else failed.

So the dog's name was Hunter. There's the double whammy.
xjillvalentinex chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
Another wonderful chapter! You never disappoint! I loved Quint's appearance as well as 'Hunter.'

PS I've been reading some of your old fics that I missed. Those are great too! Already finished 'Only Through the Pain' and 'Strength Through Wounding', and I'm almost done with 'Blindside'. Next up is 'At Eternity's Gate'!
tek chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
I've been watching carefully for this update to make sure I didn't miss it like I seemed to miss the last one! As always, wonderfully down.

I thoroughly enjoy how you write Leon's character in your fics. He and Jill always have this friendship that you portray so wonderfully, while most fics establish them as casual friends or mere acquaintances. I just find their relationships in your stories so endearing and realistic.

And I knew as soon as the scene started with Chris and Jill trying to enjoy themselves at the park, something was going to go wrong. I love Chris's response to her at the end of this chapter. The way you write the balance between his persistence to help her and her deflection/rejection of his optimism really shows in these scenes.

I'll be waiting for the next one!
Sophie623 chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
Honestly I have been waiting for this update! ;) brilliant chapter as usual. I'm looking forward to how Jill can fully recover from RE5. Thanks for the great update.
DCIPHOENIX chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Holy junk... That was disturbing! D:
tek chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
I don't know where the hell I have been that I missed this update!

Filler?! You call this filler? This is fantastic. Just enough fluff and mystery to satisfy until the next chapter. I'm so glad you updated!