Reviews for Pancakes
ravenhusker chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Aw. Now that is a true friend. And a gentleman, too. He didn't try to take advantage of her. He provided her with the comfort that she needed. He allowed her to have someone to talk to. Didn't say much, but neither of them needed to. She eventually opened up to him about what was bothering her. Dr. Reese to the rescue. She wasn't alone. And it worked. ;)
falconrukichi chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Know what? If carter still alive, they really need it to releae the stress...i miss them so .
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Very nice. Thank you!
Destined627 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
So sweet!
Chellero chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Good gracious. I seriously love every single thing you write.

"She took a sip without bothering to wipe the lip and for some reason, it made him want to smile. It was a level of intimacy he'd truly never expected from her." -I loved this line for some reason.

"That night, when he'd taken her hand, he'd known. He'd suspected before that, of course, simply because the woman had entranced him in a way no other ever had, but the moment he'd touched her, he'd known for sure. She was important. She meant something. She belonged with him." -Damn. That was another good one.

"Her eyes climbed back to his, tears gathered but not yet falling. "Do you ever wish you had someone who would just hold you?"" -Good grief. Such a simple question and yet mepuddle. Loved that. And loved his comforting her. Oh, gosh, when they literally just slept together...If that wasn't the sweetest thing.

Then you had him in the kitchen cooking pancakes half nekkid. Tryna kill us all I see. LOL Loved this story so much. No surprise, though. I always do :) Thanks so much!
jakela chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Favorite lines: That night, when he'd taken her hand, he'd known. He'd suspected before that, of course, simply because the woman had entranced him in a way no other ever had, but the moment he'd touched her, he'd known for sure. She was important. She meant something. She belonged with him.

She pushed herself back into his embrace, lacing her fingers through his and drifting off to sleep.

Also enjoyed how they tentatively reached across their personal barriers towards each other.
taleof2 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Great story, very in character! Thank you for sharing such a warm story!
Zamioculcas chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Great story. I like the picture of Reese standing barefoot in the kitchen making pancakes.
TvIsForever chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Great comfort story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Really nice, I enjoyed it immensely. Good characterizations.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I was very pleasantly surprised to find John in the Kitchen making pancakes. Thanks for the inspiring story.
ReeseLovesCarter chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I think this is one of my favorites that you've written. It had a little bit of everything and I fully enjoyed it. I loved how he was sweet but you kept him from getting too over the top sweet.
Joss was pretty spot on too :-)
Greyleaf chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Beautifully done. Your descriptions are good, especially of Carter’s body language when standing at the bedroom door. Thanks.
persnikitty5 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This was so touching. Great job!
Kayla2 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I loved this. Such a sweet tale.