Reviews for Pokémon: The Electric Project
When I read this story, it's like I'm watching an anime and reading the Pokemon Adventures Special manga. I love how the story gets more suspense and few plot twists in each chapter. I admit I thought it was Trip or Plasma grunts but didn't expect Team Rocket, excellent job! Hope to see the Plasma grunts. (:

Man the way Paul was arguing Irene or annoyed by her reminds me of how Blue (male) is annoyed by Green (female) from Pokemon Adventures manga and even name calls her lol. Great job and I hope Irene finds out who the real spy is, because that Colress scientist is up to no good. Not a surprise if he dresses up Hood Man again from Pokemon Adventures manga. Creepy.

By the way there's a big mistake on Flygon. Flygon is not part Flying type, it's both Ground and Dragon type and has ability Levitate. :)
Great story, love how Paul and Pikachu work as a team. Great to see Drew appearing in the story. Update soon! Hope there's more action scenes. Something tells me that Colress scientist has tricks upon his sleeves. (:

By the way, there's a big mistake on Flygon. Flygon not part flying type, it's both ground and dragon type and has the ability Levitate. (:
Madame Rodoshe chapter 24 . 8/11
Awesome it's great to see Pikachu finally learn a new move! I hope Irene learns who the real spy is. Truth is hurtful but she will realize that her friends are there. I smell romance between May and Drew. I hope future Irene has her first major battle. I can imagine her Jigglypuff battling against her former Trainer.

Update soon! Looks like this is going be tough situation here.
guest chapter 24 . 8/11
great stuff. actually really liked paul and pikachu's dynamic and it was so cool pikachu learned a new move. update soon.
AshxDawnaddicted chapter 24 . 8/11
Amazing!
Woohoo! You finally updated the story! When I saw the update, I was like, 'yay! An update!' ...thank you so much for updating it!

I think May and Drew are gonna be a couple! I was really happy at Drew's entry cuz you know, everyone had a boyfriend but she didn't...and she will now have!

I love Paul, so much in this story, cuz of character development! And Ash and Dawn, you are the world's amazing couple !

Keep up the good job!
Update soon! : )
What wizardry is this! You updated? And haven't missed a beat! I love Paul's character development and to see him take control of Pikachu was awesome! And Pikachu learned a badass move! Awesome!
Anica123 chapter 23 . 6/8
Continue writing!
I love your work and I will continue loving it! You updated other stories but not this one! So, please?

Update fast!
AshxDawnaddicted chapter 23 . 10/9/2015
Amazing!
I have been reading this story for about 1 year many a times. In 2015 only decided to make an account, but I have read this story 6 times approximately. I have been attracted to this story so much that in every two months I'd read this chapter. I am waiting for so long for you to update this story. Please, update soon! We, the lovers of pearlshipping are waiting for more Ash and Dawn stories ! I really wish that you'd update this story soon.

This story doesn't even need reviews as I am sure this story is my 6 favorite story! You should not wait for reviews to be posted just continue to write, it will show your real talent! People are fool to pick out mistakes from so well written stories. I am also soon going to publish a new story, in my opinion, people should not discourage an author, an author must be couraged by their fans, they should support!

Please, please, please, please ...
Update soonz its an humble request!

One last, please!
BannanGodis chapter 23 . 10/11/2014
Plz update! :)
super lucario chapter 23 . 8/10/2014
i really like it so far when are you gonna update
AshPikachuFan chapter 23 . 4/28/2014
I am desperately waiting for the update! Plz do it as fast as u can... or atleadt tell me if there is any sequel for this wid another name...
I honestly liked the story except Ash's and Dawn's pairing... dont know why... but I suggest you in this way: Dawn must betray Ash after knowing few more things about her father and then Ash would either be single or pair up with Irene or atleast Bianca... I sincerely hate Dawn and Ash pairing up... thatz weird according to me...In my view Ash getting betrayed after he helped Dawn regarding Lucius would be the best bcoz everyone knows Ash's kind heart and that Ash could cope himself up even after such a large amount of damage is done to him... Anyways, Good luck...
flamex407 chapter 23 . 4/9/2014
please update this
Vintrial chapter 23 . 10/30/2013
Is Bianca Staying ?
Great story Mate!
Madame Rodoshe chapter 23 . 10/24/2013
Great job at the chapter and I know who that green haired boy is. Looks like Ghetsis is more furious. But why do I have this feeling that there's another bracelet to the ruby bracelet. I hope Irene understands that her friends care for her. (:

Anyways update soon and can't wait to see ch.24, hopefully Debbie's return. (:
Sean Morse chapter 23 . 10/24/2013
i didn't think this could get any more interesting and it just did. Good Job.
-Sean