Reviews for You want a teacher or a lover? 2
Rylolli chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
A continuation of a story, I see.. Well, nonetheless before reading that story, I wanted to notify you something. Please don't take offence, I don't do this to insult.

Paragraphs.. While writing please write in paragraphs. And dialogues, like when the character speaks: "You guys again?" Ginpachi seemed extremely disappointed. "In three years row?"He sighed frustrated.
It seemed funny but the way you write it makes it less legible.
You have so much grammar mistakes, I'm not sure if it's because you have engrish as your second language or smthing like that but don't worry my english grammar ain't the best too.

What I highly recommend is betareader, they could make lot of edit for your story to be more legible and I am sure that will only do you good. If you don't want to though.. I am not forcing you, I just wanted you to hear my honest reaction.

And if you need help from me, I would be at your service. (but not the best helper mind you) Also, one of your reviewers Sisi is a beta too, amazing author and a good grammar, so I recommend her.

But nevertheless, I hope you have a nice day ahead
Sisi427 chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
Really? T.T u actually liked satrou. Oh well, I hope you're able to rewrite it in a way that you're satisfied with it. Just a small suggestion, while you write, it helps to set the mood of the story by adding more detail. Paragraphs I thee middle and between speech are a nice way to show emotion and make it easier to u serious stand who's talking. You've got great humor and plots, I love your stories, just wish a little more had been added. Grammer is a great tool too. I've this story and hope it doesn't take too long to update! I'll patiently await your posts and feel free to disregard everything I've said, it's your story after all. :)
Sharia chapter 13 . 10/25/2013
I love your fiction i hope you update soon :)
Guest 627 chapter 13 . 10/24/2013
This story is getting better and better! finally (Nmae) and Ginpachi are together again but that Satrou just won't give up on ruining their relationship...I can't wait to read more! please update soon :D
Guest 627 chapter 13 . 10/19/2013
So-Violette I've been waiting for you and about my ideas here it is. I want their relationship be fix again because they're just a perfect couple...and I missed Ginpachi and (Name) love team...that's all... hope it help even a little...please updtae soon! :D
Guest chapter 12 . 9/28/2013
I know this is a weird thing to review about in a highschool romance story, but I love the way you write Ginpachi's teaching. He's such a complete asshole, but with the most (sadistically) clever ways to show it. How do you come up with that shit? XD I always have so much fun reading the classroom segments because he's such a bastard and a troll.

I'm loving the drama too, update soon! :D
Guest 627 chapter 12 . 9/27/2013
Ha! I knew Ginpachi snatched that bracelet...will they ever gonna fix their relationship... hope so..I want to read more chapter... update soon! :D
Guest 627 chapter 11 . 9/27/2013
Damn!... I really felt bad about what happened to Ginpachi and (name) relationship.. . btw nice story and update soon can't wait to know if they're going to get back together
KagomeUchiha101 chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
I had the feeling that idiot was involved with this.
Rainbowskies chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
Oh my fucking god. Meya and Satrou? Wtf? Gahhhh! This story is so juicy, its killing me. X
Rainbowskies chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
Awwwwww damn. Hope your intetnet gets fixed soon great story btw. XD
Bulma83 chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
Thanks for the update! Looking forward to the new chapters :)
KagomeUchiha101 chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
Satrou and Meya are being ridiculous lol
KyaChann chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA take that Meya!
Damn I feel like kissing Gin, really! He handled that pretty well *nod nod* Good man, good man!
About Satoru... the way you describe him, makes him look really.. sexy... that's dangerous girl . you making me fall for him as well xp
NonieBee chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
Oh no D: this cant be good! Wah i wanna know wat happens next!