Reviews for Redemption
Saoirse7 chapter 12 . 11/20/2014
This is an interesting idea. I like it! While I've heard of Mara Jade, I haven't read the EU books so I don't know much about their history. Are you drawing from the books or blazing your own path? Anakin being there changes many things, which is why I'm wondering. Anyway, I hope you'll update soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/1/2014
Please update. I'd like to know what'll happen next.
multyfangirl17 chapter 11 . 4/11/2014
Vi-Violence chapter 12 . 3/16/2014
Is Jix going to be in this?
dahnamics chapter 12 . 3/3/2014
Awesome chapter. Definitely follows the EU somewhat. A good element to add in even though it would be painful for both Luke and Anakin would be for him to ask Anakin for advice. Anakin, who doesn't trust Mara Jade in the first place, could explain what exactly happened between him and Padme. Both father and son could have that father and son type of bond seen already in Chapter 11 and both would be able to give and get advice from each other.
QueenNaberrie chapter 12 . 2/20/2014
Luke and Mara are obviously attracted to each other. Why deny it? ;)

I look forward to your next update!
fanficx chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
Hmmmmmm... I like this story a lot! I hope we can get a new chapter soon!
QueenNaberrie chapter 11 . 1/13/2014
So happy you updated! :) This chapter certainly showed a lot of bonding between father and son, even between Luke and Mara. Very touching indeed!

I look forward to your next update!
Amenofis chapter 11 . 1/13/2014
Nice chapter!
Mike3207 chapter 11 . 1/13/2014
A very nice bit of Luke and Mara-and Luke and Anakin.
QueenNaberrie chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
I know it's been a year since you updates this story but I live in hope that you do some day. Love this so far.

Now if Luke can heal Anakin's lungs so he can get out of that blasted suit. I think people will be more accepting of him as Anakin & not Vader if they can see the sincerity in his blue eyes. They will also see him as human & not a monster so much.

I look forward to your update when you can. :)
ccp chapter 10 . 12/13/2013
This is great.
Amenofis chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
Wow, I wonder, how that will end.
thats-a-moray chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
Apparently I've reviewed this story before! I re-read chapter one, since it's been almost a year, and now I'm ready to go. :)

I like how weak and vulnerable Anakin is here. It fits well with what we saw of him at the end of Jedi, when Luke took off his helmet. I'm a little confused and concerned about his memory loss. I think it may be the result of all the recent physical trauma he's been through. I hope he manages to remember more as he recovers, because it would be very interesting to see him try to cope with all the atrocities he's committed.

You've done a great job on the dialogue. Han might say "kid" too much, but other than that it's great. I can't help reading his dialogue in Harrison Ford's voice.

So I have a question... how is Luke able to keep Darth Vader here in secret? He seems to be in critical condition, so Luke must be using some kind of medical equipment to keep him alive. It seems like the rebels would notice if some of their medical supplies suddenly went missing.
ILDV chapter 9 . 11/17/2013