Reviews for Those Silver Linings
Rikka-tan chapter 2 . 2/12
Absolutely cute.

Your Hermione is adorable. Cedric is endearing. The plot is very enjoyable.

I like it! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
This is absolutely adorable! I'm enjoying it so much! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Thrae Elddim chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
Aw, that's so cute! Cedric really seems to be her knight in shining armor- or is it stalker playing at knight in shining armor? :P I love your interpretation of him, and the first chapter had me laughing out loud! Looking forward to more.
akuma-chan25300 chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
I almost thought this was going to be a one-shot, but apparently I was wrong. And I'm very glad I was mistaken. I'm loving this so far, and here's the review of mine that you so greatly deserve. I look forward to reading the rest of the story. Good luck with life and writing; sometimes the two don't bode well together at all, haha.
The- artistic- bookworm chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
This story is great I hope you update soon :)
ac1212 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
AHH keep going! I really want to know what happens! I love Hermione and Cedric together, it's super cute!
Princess Leasha chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
More please :) You write Hermione so well.

Princess Leashaxx
Axellefish chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Hey! Apparently reading your fanfic means leaving a review so here you go.

So what could i say about your work? I really like the witty banters and characters' humor but I'll admit that I'm wondering if the story's eventually gonna have a plot other than the usual ones - Cho being a jealous bitch and Ron being an ass. Although I do enjoy seeing Cho's bitchy side every once in a while when it's well done!
Phillip's character is pretty endearing but I can't seem to determine which side he'll be on ( Pro or Can Hermione/ Cedric relationship - if your story ever comes to that). Also, I can't wait to discover how your going to fit Victor in that story ... Oh, and the densaugeo hex thing was brilliant, I had completely forgotten about it!

Please, pretty please, keep on posting.

I apologize if my english syntax is not perfect. I'm not an english speaker
Heiza chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Amazing story *-* !
kag20 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Great job. Your writing is very good. Please write more.
lilydracomalfoy chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
Pls update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
Glad to see you back. Please don't make us wait this long for another chapter. I really REALLY like this story.
AnnieAltman88 chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
I don't know what possessed me to look up Cedric/Hermione fics but I'm quite glad I did! The story's developing cutely, and I look forward to an update!
annaea3077 chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
I'm so happy to see an update! Hooray! Seriously, I love this story and where you seem to be heading with it. Hope you put up a new chapter soon!
shortstackofpancakesx chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
This was an unexpected, yet pleasant surprise. I would have never thought of it, and its so damn unique and new. I love it! This chapter was simply amazing and very amusing. You portray the characters so extraordinarily and its really amazing. I love this story and the silver linings make sense. You have created something that is truly beautiful. Thank you for this chapter. I thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait to read more. Looking very much forward to the next chapter! Update soon my dear!

An intrigued reader/writer/reviewer/friend,