Reviews for The Dark Tower
Adele chapter 12 . 7/22
This is a fabulous au.
Adele chapter 12 . 4/4
I love stories of redemption. Thank you for writing this.
EDelta88 chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Well, that was... fast
Guest chapter 12 . 11/6/2016
I'm sure the children Morgana murdered and orphaned for no better cause than selfish ambition are thrilled their lives mean fuck all to Arthur and Merlin - she's no better than Uther, she LIKED killing.

You make all the characters despicable, especially Morgana Mary Sue.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/5/2016
Mergana️️️
guardianofdragonlore chapter 12 . 12/22/2014
This is just...so wonderful. Pure wonder.
ELRicey chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I really love this because no one seems to pay enough attention to the scars Merlin has from his past. What I am having trouble with is his response to Arthur. One of Merlin's greatest qualities is his loyalty to Arthur, but more than that, his ability to see the good in every person he encounters. So I am having a lot of trouble seeing him betray Arthur because I don't think it is in his nature. However I do like to see him struggle a little with his losses. So good job...hopefully I can handle the rest of this fic. LOL!
Anon chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Wow. This is fantastic!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/25/2014
Wow, i like this ending WAY better. Curse the producers, let's just have you write the finale, kay? okay. It was really good, btw. :)
Hqudsi45 chapter 12 . 6/8/2014
Literally the best Mergana ive ever read. Bravo
Aithusa Vase chapter 8 . 3/26/2014
wow youre actually making me mad at arthur and growing towards morganas cause with your twisted words and behind the scenes canon. fantastic 3
Guest chapter 12 . 12/4/2013
one of the best fanfic i have ever read :)
Midwinter Sun chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Hate it. And LOVE it. All at the same time. It's so twisted and wrong, but why does it feel so... right?
Time's Quill chapter 12 . 6/7/2013