Reviews for The Badger's Stories
Hawki chapter 4 . 5/25
Again, short, but has promise. Like, the idea of a potion needing sunshine to work? Nice. Hannah and Ernie in conversation while hiding? Nice. But at only a few lines? Yeah. Hate to keep harping on this, but again and again I see the potential for something, but it's over too quickly.
AvidReader2236 chapter 3 . 12/31/2016
Aww. I ship it!
AvidReader2236 chapter 2 . 12/31/2016
Ha ha.
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Hawki chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
Compared to the past two chapters, this feels a bit rushed. Could be the short length, but there's punctuation stuff as well.

Getting into semantics, I can kind of see the idea applying to Hufflepuff, but the whole chivalry thing would usually apply to Gryffindor. If anything, Susan is more 'Hufflepuffy' in that she's the one caring for another, rather than going straight into a fight. But like I said, semantics.
Exceeds Expectations chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Awh, this is so cute! I love that Ernie sticks up for Susan like that - 'puff loyalty shining through ;) It's awful to think what they all went through in 7th year. A knight in shining armour would definitely be needed!
Laura Scofield chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Lovely little piece showing Ernie's honourous Hufflepuff nature :D
Hawki chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
How many points would Teddy actually lose to make it more than the entire house combined? Based on the novels, I'd expect five, maybe ten points for brawling. Not the number that's suggested.

That aside, decent drabble. Nice to see Hufflepuff get some love.
Hawki chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Nicely written.
Laura Scofield chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
First off I love the concept for this series, Hufflepuff really is overlooked in the books most of the time. I love how Teddy & Thomas tried to fix that problem, not in the typical way one might expect Hufflepuffs to do it by earning more house points, but by messing with the hourglasses :D
Exceeds Expectations chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
[ It's always Slytherin or Gryffindor who win the house cup. Never Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw, it's ALWAYS one of those two.] Bloody good point, that! *grumbles* This was really cute! Puff!Teddy, mischievous!puff!Teddy at that, is not something I see often. Good job :D
Ralinde chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Yay for more Hufflepuff-stories! (I'm a Puff on Pottermore :))
I like that you started with a rather unknown character, though I have a feeling that a part of the story has gone missing, since the sentences "To him, the idea of such isolation" and "Stars of the Quidditch team and House were a different kettle of fish though." don't match and I feel that there ought to be at least another paragraph in between?
Exceeds Expectations chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
HUFFLEPUFF! You're right, SUCH an underappreciated House. This was interesting, I really liked the references to stars and Astronomy. Very nice! (Pottermore 'Puff Pride, WOO!) Cant wait to see more of these :)