Reviews for Strangers
Guest chapter 40 . 3h
Can't wait for the next chapter I want maka to do something or soul to got crazy because he loves it so much or some jealously involved
TheSoulReader chapter 40 . 2/4
AAAAGHGHHHH! NOOoooooo! I can't take anymore. SOMETHING NEEDS TO HAPPEN!

The tension is fucking killing me (kudos on that).
IzzyLawliet69 chapter 40 . 2/3
Oh my gosh about halfway through this chapter I was thinking in the back of my head, "This is it. This is the chapter things happen." The suspense killed me! I'm actually dead and a ghost right now writing this review. Agh, another great chapter that leaves me waiting for the next! Great as always :) Can't waitell to read more!
Bluepanda800 chapter 40 . 2/3
Guys it's time. We can't live with the UST any longer we need to make a plan do they can just kiss or something ! The way this is going it will get to the point that they will literally die. We need to stage an intervention!
Lol that's funny as hell I love th is story j
Keep updating! !
qweenwillow chapter 40 . 2/2
You're amazing and this story is amazing and oh gosh
AnimeFlower chapter 40 . 2/2
Yaaaayy! U updated ! And noooooo they still haven't kissed! :'( Anywho great story so far so plz write more when u can!
Elisablackcat chapter 40 . 2/2
hahaha...they're gonna snap soon
StormDragonSlayer chapter 40 . 2/2
For Christ's sake, let SOMETHING happen! The sexual tension is killing me! But, it's a great story. I love it, and can't wait for the next chapter!
randomlysaved chapter 40 . 2/2
Arrrrrgh I love how u have dragged this out! That is honestly amazing. But at the same I am like going crazy for them go get together! Good job and thank you so much!
chelsea-chee chapter 40 . 2/2
Poor Soul. And poor me! Woe is the reader for this torturous content! *sigh...* But I can't wait for more.

Thanxs! :) :p ;)
Ash chapter 39 . 1/25
ugh these cuties are killing me, it's too good
flowervine2020 chapter 39 . 1/23
when are they going to kiss
flowervine2020 chapter 35 . 1/23
q . Later,
AnimeFlower chapter 39 . 1/11
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY OH WHY! * sobs * wahhhhwahhhhhhhh ! Why *sob* didn't * hiccups * they just * hiccups* KISS! * sobs like crazy* so so so sad... Plz write more of ur fantastic story! Plz plz plz plz plz awesome awesome story u are an * sob* ABSOLUTELY AMAZINGLY AWESOME WRITER! PLZ WRITE MORE!