Reviews for Strangers
This story is insanely good! I can't wait for the next update
wishlvce chapter 33 . 8/13
CAN THEY BE TOGETHER ALREADY PLEASE SIGH
AHH I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE PLEASE I LOVE THIS DTORY I READ IT ALL IN ONE NIGHT THIS IS AMAZING
Jazz-Likes-Fiction chapter 33 . 8/12
Please update soon really enjoying the story!
pandazombies chapter 33 . 8/11
This is my new favorite thing, I can't wait for more! 3
chelsea-chee chapter 33 . 8/11
Eventually one of then will crack...and at this point I'm not too sure who it's gonna be. ;D

Thanxs! :) :p ;)
:D
fandom-osmosis chapter 33 . 8/11
I may or may not have just found this chapter on tumblr and proceeded to read the entire thing in less than 24 hours... Ugh you just characterize Soul and Maka so well by giving them layers and depth. Soul isn't just an arrogant idiot and Maka isn't just the boring nerd, you have characterized both as so much more. I love it. Thanks for writing and being awesome!
Pentastic chapter 33 . 8/11
Really good chapter. I feel like I'm stuck in that hot apartment waiting for something to happen. I'm glad you're continuing to update even when you're busy. Until the next chapter... Adieu
pandazombies chapter 21 . 8/11
ahhhhh too adorable, I love how you're building their relationship
redphlox chapter 32 . 8/10
Another amazing chapter. The pining was amazing. You have a knack for fluff domestic scenes and in using small details that let the reader feel exactly how much Maka and Soul care about each other!
Mystery-shrouded S chapter 33 . 8/10
You are amazing Amanda, you know that right? The mutual pining is my favorite and this is possibly the longest slow burn I've ever read in fanfiction. AND IT IS AMAZING. POSSIBLY MY FAVORITE COLLEGE AUS FOR THIS PAIRING. It always makes my day to see that you've updated.
edbowe5274 chapter 33 . 8/10
fairiestails chapter 33 . 8/10
This story always brings me goosebumps. I love it so much!
edbowe5274 chapter 32 . 8/4
so...I just binge read this whole story...KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC WORK! :)