Reviews for Strangers
koreantrash101 chapter 57 . 7/22
Dammit! That was so good X, ! I've read this story so many times but lost track of it. I can't wait to see what happens next. Love this story to the moon and back!
Dean Randall chapter 57 . 7/15
This. Is. Amazing. I loved it so much, could you make a sequel, please?
Tacotuesday297 chapter 1 . 5/9
I just started rereading this and it makes me feel so nostalgic, like I'm reliving all the awesome moments to develop this amazing story :D
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next update!
anon chapter 57 . 2/14
This chapter was one of the more realer depictions of sex ive ever read, the awkwardness and constant asking and reassuring
"Where is she taking him? Heaven? Hell? Has Maka been replaced by a sex demon?" My favorite fucking line.
ginkaa chapter 56 . 1/8
Wow, just so you know, I finished all 56 chapters in a one night. Didn't get to sleep until 5 am, but that's ok because it was so good and so hard to put down! I really appreciated seeing the process and progress of you becoming a better writer as the chapters went on, and it made reading 'Strangers' so much more enjoyable. Anyways, great job! And I hope you're still writing! I'll be looking out for your other SoMa fanfics!
soul eater's1 fan chapter 57 . 12/29/2016
omg that is totally hilarious!
soul eater's1 fan chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
OMG that is amasing I can't wait to find out how soul and Maka meet and become partners or maybe they will become lovers and end up enjoying themselves
sahdah chapter 57 . 11/22/2016
Omfg! I can't believe I'm just now getting to this. It was...so validating, for everything these two nerds have been through! Gah, kill me now. Soma for life, i can't form words. There are no words. Brilliant! Brilliant!
ashley.smith.1574 chapter 57 . 10/19/2016
holy amazing! I love this story and I truly hope that you keep writing!
Guest chapter 39 . 9/24/2016
Dear Author, I just want to thank you for continuing this story since 2012 and sticking with it. This is one of my favorites and I look forward to future chapters! Keep up the good work!
Silly Twin Stars chapter 57 . 9/23/2016
So, you already know how much I love this story, but please allow me to reiterate how much I LOVE THIS STORY. Who knew that when I started following this back in 2012, I would have made my way back right at such a... climactic moment (heh heh) ;D What a ride it's been - and it's not even over yet! But in the meantime, I shall gush.

You are indeed the master of the slow burn (insert infamous elmo gif here), and it really does feel like years ago that Soul innocently walked into a college bookstore, not knowing that it would change everything :') Your writing style is super accessible - great for transit reading - and I so looked forward to getting another little snapchat in their ~luv journey~ every single day. Side note: It also constantly felt like an ode to the PNW, which u know I appreciate ;) The scenes with swimming and heading out for little adventures warm my heart every time and put me into the story so effortlessly.

Speaking of heart-warming activities... dat UST. So great. Every awkward side-eye moment on the bus that I got from strangers 100% worth it. Thank you so much for the way that you encompass the love, the respect and the teamwork that goes into their relationship even in the sexytimes - it was beautiful.

So glad that I'm CAUGHT UP - but still eager for more ;D Wonderful writing, wonderful story. You know I'm all about it. :)
chelsea-chee chapter 57 . 9/17/2016
They are so cute and awkward, even when they're doing the do. Confidence Soul is best Soul and I hope we get to see more of that.

Thanxs! :) :p ;)
lil sebastian chapter 57 . 9/13/2016
This chapter was perfect and so them. Just, ugh, perfection.