Reviews for Strangers
dacshne chapter 32 . 7h
Calm down, my heart.

But seriously though, I loved this. I can't put my phone down at all because I was determined to read through everything before I can continue on my life. I loved this! Very. Can't wait for the next update!
Update update update update please
redphlox chapter 28 . 7/26
This chapter was excellent. I was smiling and giggling and aww-ing. The feelings between Maka and Soul are definitely real, I am in love.
please continue im aficialy a fan! X3
s0ulmatch3r chapter 32 . 7/20
AAAHHHHHH LOL SO ADORABLE
Holy shitnits soul need to make a move or someone *screams internally *
Pentastic chapter 32 . 7/18
That are so cute. Poor Soul. I wonder when either of them will say something. Good chapter
Elisablackcat chapter 32 . 7/18
hahahaa going though puberty all over again. hah~ i wish they could just sleep together again~ sweet times~
and i dunno bout soul but a kiss on the thigh feels just as embarrassing as on the lips haha...orit's just me
Sigh...ur updates make my day !
Crazy Shortie chapter 32 . 7/18
Poor Soul xD very good chapter :D
TheSoulReader chapter 32 . 7/18
YES! Ender's Game! AWESOME!

Now, please, sweet universe, just *let them kiss*!
Violet Bunches chapter 32 . 7/17
OH MY GOD. sorry, not sorry, fangirl feels! I always scream, do a little dance, and overall scare my peers half to death when I get that nifty little email telling me strangers is updated :)
fairiestails chapter 32 . 7/17
"Spandex is a devilishly contrived fabric made of elasticity and sin." is probably one of the best lines I've ever read. Also, I think this story is going to make me go absolutely insane waiting for them to just kiss already. I am in love with this fic, and everything about it makes me giddy and warm and fuzzy inside and I get super excited when I see you've updated.
Thank you for the beautiful writing.
anne39revlett chapter 31 . 7/12
I just wasted almost 4 hours reading this without an ending. Lame.
curio cherry chapter 27 . 7/9
oow...oow...they're living together but i dont think their supposed romance will come soon...noooo... it's slow but i love it!