Reviews for Strangers
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I JUST WANT THEM TO KISS DAMNIT. The buildup so intense it makes fighting bears seem tame.
chelsea-chee chapter 31 . 6/30
This was a cute chapter, and I'm surprised you included Blair in this way in the story! Intrigued to see what happens next!

Thanxs! :) :p ;)
Elisablackcat chapter 31 . 6/30
hahaha we all know what soul was thinking XDD
electricxhope chapter 30 . 6/23
Ilove thiiiiis ahhhhhhhhh i cannot wait for them to be a couple
randomlysaved chapter 30 . 6/19
Yay huzzag! New chapter!
Uhhh I love this story more every time you update! Soooo much love for this story! !
Pentastic chapter 30 . 6/12
Awe. They seem further away... Good chapter . I like your depiction of Maka's reaction.
Arowflight chapter 30 . 6/10
I love this story so much. Its so sweet.
Don'trlyknow chapter 30 . 6/10
Love!
qweenwillow chapter 30 . 6/10
This is amazing, I just wish you made Maka a little more bad ass, maybe have her secretly take martial arts? Idk it's really good and I love it
chelsea-chee chapter 30 . 6/10
Durn it, I was hoping this would be the final push. What will it be? Whaaaaaaaat? T~T

Thanxs! :) :p ;)
maddy-smile chapter 30 . 6/10
I am so in love with this story. Everything about it. And this chapter definitely did not disappoint. Your writing is beautiful. I can't wait for your next update!
Crazy Shortie chapter 30 . 6/10
Its frustrating how dense these two are! But these two are so adorable and the story is so good :D
Crazy Shortie chapter 29 . 6/10
Funny how they are head over heels xD
redphlox chapter 16 . 6/8
"I can stay if you want."
"I want."
THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE INTERACTION thus far. I'm so giddy. I'm loving how Maka is looking after Soul; it parallels how he was taking care of her after the party. And of of course, BlackStar in this scene was the perfect comedic relief after Soul's hospitalization.