Reviews for Strangers
Good chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next! This is one of my favorite fics! Ahh! So many feelings about this! Keep up the great writing!
Pentastic chapter 34 . 10/2
This chapter was very good but very sad. It rings true to the characters as you portray them and it's fitting, but I think it is my least favorite chapter due to the subject material. That said, great writing as always.
nekoshy13 chapter 34 . 10/2
I hate to see how Wes acts in front of her. Soul is gonna be jealous xD
Oh my gods I am so hooked now, this is honestly one of the best slow burn makaxsoul fic I have ever read. Keep up the fantastic work!
Definitely a chapter worth waiting for! Ugh, feels.
Please don't make us wait for another!
IzzyLawliet69 chapter 34 . 10/1
Oh my gosh I love this story so much! I started reading not long after you posted chapter 33 and I fell in love. This is hands down my favorite FanFic of all time! Please keep posting!
OfAllTheShizz chapter 34 . 9/30
I just wanna say, I admire what you're doing here. Taking your time while carefully moving the story forward in an almost episodic fashion. (It reminds of this series, Master Keaton, that I watch) I'm wondering, though, when will Crona reappear? They're my fav and I'd kinda like it if they could help nudge Maka and Soul's relationship forward a little, if that's doable.
Violet Bunches chapter 34 . 9/30
OH MY GOD. I STOPPED DOCTOR WHO FOR THIS (i have been waiting...)
howtobenerdy chapter 34 . 9/30
*wishes the next update was here already but understands that you, beautiful human that you are, have your own things to do*
Amazing, amazing, AMAZING writing. But GOD this slow burn is /killing me/.
animedancer14 chapter 33 . 9/15
Oh my goodness! I love this story!
Ryan Moon chapter 33 . 9/13
I have been way enjoying this story. I've been a tad lazy since I meant to write a few reviews of various chapters. I know the build up is worth the wait but man I am excited to see the end results. Hmm also should be interesting to see Maka interact with Soul and her mother. Hopefully we get to see Spirit soon again too. You seem to write all the characters fairly true to their personalities and Black Star you really did capture the best I think which seems hard to do. Anyway thanks again for the amazing story.
ilarual chapter 33 . 9/13
Welp, I finally got caught up on this and I want to leave you a big detailed review full of all of my flailings but I maaaayyyyy or may not have stayed up until 2 a.m. reading it and now my brain is broken. To cut it short: I am dead and you have killed me with UST and fluff. I was not prepared for this amount of casual familiarity and gentle affection and gradual emotional intimacy and just... I WAS NOT PREPARED. HOW DARE.
RachelMortadela chapter 33 . 9/4
Oh god, I can not wait for the next chapter !
Please continue
This story is insanely good! I can't wait for the next update
wishlvce chapter 33 . 8/13