Reviews for Strangers
Elisablackcat chapter 26 . 5/21
awww i was hoping for some full on awkward romance XDD well maybe next chapter
redphlox chapter 3 . 5/19
I'm so completely in love with your witty dialogue. I'm laughing and squealing at the two dorks flirting.
redphlox chapter 2 . 5/19
Maka is so sassy I love it. Also, Soul's already being needy and wanting her attention and pretending to be cool even though he's a total dorkchild, and it makes me grin like an idiot.
Don'trlyknow chapter 26 . 5/19
Hahahha that ending tho
randomlysaved chapter 26 . 5/18
I am really glad u found this fanfic! Found u from tumbler. This definitely deserves more reviews!
Pentastic chapter 26 . 5/18
Good chapter. So now I know how invested Soul is but what about Mama? How to find out more soon.
chelsea-chee chapter 26 . 5/18
Unf. Soul's feels give me the feels and I just want him to blurt it out already!

Thanxs! :) :p ;)
Ollie chapter 20 . 5/17
I have never before felt so connected to the universe:
I'd finally gotten round to listening to Carrie and Lowell while I was reading this and thinking 'man this album would be a great soundtrack to this bit of the fic' because the song title/chapter connection makes for a really involved reading when you can feel connected through music they're listening to, and then i kept reading and THEY WERE LISTENING TO SUFJAN and okay it was seven swans but I honest to god have never felt so connected to the universe/on the same wavelength as a writer. it was just the most wonderful moment, and thank you so much for writing this, it is so so wonderful, and feels so genuine and believable. I hope one day to live in a Sufjan Stevens song, or to experience a moment, so profoundly beautiful and honest and intimate as you have written.

(i apologies for rambling i'm a bit intoxicated, i thoroughly look forward to the next chapter(s))

Go you!
scarlethousecarl chapter 25 . 5/17
Oh fabulous! I like how you're handling this AU. I'm in a bit of a rush atm but I'll leave a more substantial review later once I have a chance.
AnimalMCAnime chapter 25 . 5/16
This is a great story. So were are u!
Pentastic chapter 25 . 5/15
She needs to keep it under wraps, my left elbow. She could just tell him and they could be more than friends. Just saying. Anyway rant over. Good chapter.
redphlox chapter 1 . 5/15
Ahhh I'm finally reading this!

Okay, you described Soul perfectly. He seems like this enigmatic mystery that Maka definitely wants to solve, or get to know. Maka seems so ready to get stuff done, getting a job on the first day and everything. Definitely like her.
khaleesimaka chapter 25 . 5/14
So I owe this story a long over dyed review. I wanna say that I absolutely love the pacing of this story! It doesn't feel too tedious or strenuous. I love that you're building their relationship and showing how it slowly blossoms into something more. It's a really great way to go about things, in my opinion. I also adore the addition of other characters into this because too many times people forget to incorporate them into their stories and only focus on Soul and Maka. This story is very well thought out, and I'm enjoying every last bit of it. Their banter is adorable, and that sleeping bag scene was to die for! Seriously this is such a great story, and I'm excited to see where you're going to take it.
Crazy Shortie chapter 25 . 5/14