Reviews for A Jolly, Rocky, Molly Night
TroyWeb chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
I like this short story. Harry and Molly worked well together in tracking down the bad guy. Actually the plot is good enough to build a full length novel around it. I wish there were more Dresden Files fan fiction like this to read on the site.
TinaCMW chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
wow! Great job! Great story! Lots of trippy references! And great way to leave openings for more stories! More please!
grandetiopaco chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
Love this AU. Thanks.
2remember chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
Nice story, but it seems like there should be more to it.

Is there?
phnxgrl chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
I loved how Molly and Harry go to England to find Dr. Clarkson. Please continue.
grandetiopaco chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Cool story. I was a fan of the Dresden files show but your story makes me think I should check out the books too. To have a story with Chuck, Dresden Files and Fringe is awesome. Thanks!
grandetiopaco chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Very exciting! I'm still getting used to this universe but intriguing story so far. Thanks.
phnxgrl chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
I loved the Wood Monster fight in the coffee shop! Please continue.
ELDERboys33 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
very good...keep it up
Proponent of EVO chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I love this, and can't wait for the next chapter to be posted. Thanks for writing!
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Great Chapter! I loved how Sarah was in the same coffee shop as Harry and Molly! Too Funny. I loved how Harry is present at the next Fringe site! I loved the wood monsters! Too Funny! Please continue.