Reviews for Scorpio Races: Eleanor
Guest chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Guest chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
I have to say I am loving this fanfiction a lot. It gives me that closure and happy ending for The Scorpio Race and yet still manages to give me another beginning :)
One thing I notice though is how vocal Sean is. I know he isn't supposed to be a mute, but I wouldn't in a thousand years think of Sean Kendrick using that much exclamation marks in a paragraph. I love it though, it shows how he can have a soft and different side for the one he loves.
Now the only question remaining is; where is the rest?!
ILikePancakes chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
Stunning. This story is absolutely stunning. So beautifully written and the story line is perfect (From what I've read so far ;D). Keep going! I just know this will turn out great! :)
OldiesGirlWithAPencil chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
It's very well written, I can tell you've read the book and loved it as much as I have. All the characters so far seem to be brushing upon the way they acted in the original, but the change is good because everyone changes after having a child and growing up, such as Puck and Sean did. I would like the know what happened to Finn and Gabe and Dory Maud and Elizabeth and Brian and Holly, so if you wouldn't mind incorporating that into the story I would be very pleased.

P.S. Eleanor's reaction to her mother telling her no seemed sort of (I'm not going to say hysterical or i may shoot myself) exaggerated. I get she's been training for what seems like forever to her and she wants to be with her dad and all, but it just seems like she'd be the kind of girl who wouldn't make a big fuss about it and do it anyway behind her mother's back, then end up getting caught anyway.

Other than that awesome story and keep going, because I have a feeling it's going to be good!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
I love the idea of their daughter wanting to race!
Soooooooooo chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
can you write a book? Please!
bring me the pizza chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
This was awesome! I love it so far! :D update sooooon! :D
Mrs. Kendrick chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
That was awesome :-) great job, babe.