Reviews for Digimon Re: Return of darkness
Nickname: Nate

Alliance good

Age: same age as Trace

Gender: male

Back story: He live in an apartment with his parents and the childhood friend of Trace. He met Trace when they were in pre-school. He plays own the school soccer and basketball team. He plays in his own band & takes up martial arts since he was five years old. He live a normal life until he met Gaomon.

Personality: He is outgoing, determined, adventurous, courageous, level headed, the voice of reasons, reliable, respectful, responsible, cool, collected, calm(even when facing danger or under pressure),has a strong sense of justice, has a sense of humor, a bit sarcastic, headstrong, kindhearted, stubborn, wise crack, fun loving, and cunning. He loves to eat a lot. He knows when to be serious and when to have fun. He always there when his friends, family, or anyone who needs it. He will give great advice to anyone who need it.

Likes: music, nature, video games, skateboarding, singing, playing on her guitar or harmonica, basketball, soccer, junk foods, camping, hiking, martial arts

Dislikes: clowns, bullies, cruel people, backstabbers, snobs, brats

Cloths: He wear a white short sleeves shirt, red short sleeves hoodie sweater, black wristbands, a belt hidden under his shirt, dark gray jeans, and a pair of sneakers(you can decide the color)
Second outfit-He wears a red short sleeves upziped jacket, black short sleeves shirt, black fingerless gloves, a belt, dark gray jeans, and a pair of sneakers(you can decide was it look like and what color)

Partner Digimon: Gaomon

Partner Personality: He is courageous, caring, determined, generous, adventurous, level headed, and sincere. He has a good heart and is always there to protect others when they are in danger. He has a strong sense of justice and a sense of humor.

Partner likes: justice, nature, music, his friends, exploring

Partner Dislikes: bullies, cruel digimon or humans, being annoyed
You can make some changes to him.
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Great chapter as always :P Can't wait for more. I should be uploading...soon...

Our Oc's met pretty close to this point didn't they? :P
dragonsofthe8elements chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
you should have that nyaromon digivolve into blackgatomon and then you could have her develop a massive crush on my character's digimon.
name: ken tonnison
alliance: good
age: 15
gender: male
backstory: witnessed his parents brutal murder and lives in an orphanage.
personality: a optimestic comidan by nature he dosen't let any thing get him down. slightly oblivious.
likes: sweets, jokes, girls(not in a dirty way), his partner.
dislikes: bullys, jerks, people calling him kenny. spinage.
cloths: (brown hair) real world: blue geans, red shirt, silver shoes. digital world: black geans, t-shirt, and shoes.
partner digimon: mikemon (a nyaromon at first)
partner personality: has a lonerish cool-guy attutude, but despite that is kind, caring, and has a crush on skylar's nyaromon. also cannot turn a blind eye when some one needs help.
partner likes: sweets, the color blue, and training.
partner dislikes: bullys, jerks, people calling him any thing but his name(lets it slide with skylar's partner though).
Kairi Avalon chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
I have an oc. He is Zoey's dad but with some changes to him. He has the same personality, history, and his digimon change to Gaomon. PM if you want more info.
MegaBlastDragon chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Whoa im back in the game early! Haha nice bro short but good PM me if you still wanna use Alexa as a baddie ya hear?
dragonsofthe8elements chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
double cool awesome. please update soon.
MegaBlastDragon chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
heh niiiiiiice work there buddy im loving the remake already
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
very very good chapter. Can't wait till the next one. PM me more :P
MegaBlastDragon chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Nice to see you back in the game old friend im eager to see how much better my bro has gotten in the last two years :)
Something dictionary related chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I do think this is better than the previous version. I look forward to seeing more
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Well hello there! :P You've made a huge jump in quality :P

Glad to have you back, I should be updating one day sooner or later (after Dec3rd).

So, Is Will around in this story line? :P