Reviews for Digital Mass Effect
EilonwyCousland QueenofTragedy chapter 1 . 4/9
This concept is a fascinating one. I love Digimon and ME so I really hope you get back to this story!
ARAM chapter 1 . 3/25
This is a very good idea but this guy seems to have shelved this one so I doubt he'll see this but could anyone else at least try to get a crossover like this started with more than one chapter. this is to anyone who finds this review.
G. S. tol Kriaal chapter 1 . 1/14
I'm upset.

I got really excited when I saw that there was a Digimon/Mass Effect crossover, but then it was... just this. I guess I'll follow in hopes of eventual updates, but it's kind of a huge let-down (also, the name is kind of terrible, easy on the "kind of").

(On an unrelated note, I'm pretty sure I follow at least one of your stories on FIMFiction, but I can't think of which one(s).)
brawlersowie619 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
YES! I would love this story. I was pacing in my room one night and decided to look up a digimon/mass effect story. ONLY YOUR STORY CAME UP!DO YOU HEAR ME ! YOU ARE THE FIRST!PERSON TO MAKE SUCH A CROSSOVER! I then thought if characters such as garrus and other non human characters had digimon. Like it would make sense for when the digital world connected to the extranet and portals started to appear on several worlds such as paleven,sur kesh and thessia having digimon appear. Like a two year old garrus getting a gabumon(forgot in-training level name). I mean this would be awesome. Like when during the story both garrus and Shepard if he/she has an agumon , fuse into omnimon and kick sovereigns ass.
Kaleia chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Wow! A Mass Effect and Digimon crossover... Cool! Oh oh you should let John Shepard get Agumon or Jane Shepard gets Gatomon. Either way.

This will be interesting for sure! If Humans and Digimon live together for that long! And if there relationship is so beyond. You know romantic one. There will be a chance theres a Human-digimon hybrid... Just thinking.

Can't wait to see the councils the Quarians to.

Reapers beware! Oh I hope you make this story!
blackcomet1224 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I like the concept wish more people would write a digimon/mass effect cross over. Will frontiers legendary warriors be in this story?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Hi I would like to see more of this I know you haven't posted on this story since 2012 but I think this story woul be a very good one. And very interesting read. So can you please post some chapters for this or send me a link for this story if u did it on a different site my email address is
Sage-of-Aesir chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
a lot of potential! so don't you dare give it up!
OMAC001 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I can't wait to see this story take off! Please update soon!
Adjuster chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
This sounds awesome but this is now a forgotten story to bad would have loved to see this
Infinite Freedom chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I am looking forward to how this goes. One thing though: Wouldn't certain Mega Level partners be able to destroy starships with ease? Cause as memory serves some Mega's ex. Imperialdramon are capable of going extra orbrital. Just a concern.
aburameclanhead chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I find this to be fascinating and wish that something might get done with it someday!
Cloudmage23 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
WHY DO YOU NOT CONTINUE?! THIS COULD BECOME AN EPIC STORY IF YOU DO IT RIGHT!
Rapidfyrez chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Very interesting concept cant wait to see it started
berryy2 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
awsome it could actually work