Reviews for How to Make a Believer Believe
Rosalen-sama chapter 1 . 3/23
I stop reading this for a while because I got busy myself with school and work. but I finally came back to the story and I love it. wish you would come and finish this story. And if you do I can't wait. I love it so much
just finished what has to be my fourth reread of the fic! i love it so so much, i wish you’d come back and at least finish it off :(
Elodie chapter 11 . 1/5
Hi ! I just read your fanfic entirely, and it’s just amazing. I love Liam, i love William, i love Liam’s friends, and of course i love Jack. Their relationship is so cute and slowly developing, i really adore them. I know that it’s been already two years since you last updated your fanfic, but do you plan on finishing it one day ? I honestly think it’s so good and has so much potential, i’d love to read the end. But i don’t want to pressure you, if you don’t want to i totally understand. Have a good day love !
BritishBat chapter 11 . 1/1
Hey, This is a really good story and you're active on other stories so are you going to add more chapters to this one or not.
If not could you change it to complete or add an A/N just to say what you're going to do with this story.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/26/2017
You abandon this story?
Guest chapter 11 . 12/25/2017
Update?
Fanficfollower chapter 11 . 7/9/2017
Hey, I've been checking this fic for years, and like
I remember watching this chapter come out
It's one of the best fics I've ever read and it actually pushed me into fanfiction and I just have a request I'm sorry if I'm being pushy, but I just wanted to ask if you could post an AN or something if you're not going to work on it?

I'm really sorry, I love this fic so much and I just please I'm begging you it said you updated a fic on May 30.

I love this fic so much, thank you for writing it, I hope you choose to continue but if not I understand 3
Guest chapter 11 . 6/5/2017
Dude please you're depriving us here it's been three years and you're still active with other stories come on
Guest chapter 11 . 5/19/2017
Omg i didnt know you were also the author of enigma, you really make good stories its so addicting
mun3litKnight chapter 11 . 5/15/2017
Aww this story is so cute I want another update, will you update anytime soon or not? Haha
Xoxox28laughing chapter 11 . 1/27/2017
Hi I've noticed you haven't put up any chapters in 2 years. I NEED more chapters, plus this story is sooooooooo good. You have to finish it!
The Otaku Lady Priya chapter 11 . 1/14/2017
Your fanfiction was really well detailed and very beautiful. You actually caught the spirit and beauty of the Winterin your fanfiction.

I read your other fanfiction Enigma of Magi fandom. It was just as beautiful and well detailed. You write really really good. Please please please update THAT and THIS fanfiction! It's really unfair how you leave them half done and hang up on us readers!

I've added your wonderful stories (Enigma and this one) to my favs&follows and alos added you to my favs authours!
Please update...
Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/12/2016
Please write more soon I love it
Ephemeralstyleee chapter 11 . 7/23/2016