Reviews for How to Make a Believer Believe
O LORD THIS STORY IS SO GOOD AND IMMA DIE OF YOU DONT UPDATE PLEASE ITS AMAZING
Thalia Luz chapter 11 . 6/27
update? please!
Ray chapter 11 . 6/22
So I just reread all 11 chapters and I can't wait for chapter 12 to come out! I mean I obviously can and will, but I'm super excited for it! Hopefully you'll be able to find the time to do so somewhat soon. Until then, stay determined~
HuntressXHunter chapter 7 . 4/9
This poor sucker
HuntressXHunter chapter 1 . 4/9
I didn't know that Jack Frost watch James Bond.
Roseswolf chapter 11 . 2/25
I think you should add more, this is really good.
Nameless I am chapter 11 . 2/11
You should continue this. I mean it. It would be a waste of imagination not to.
Are you kidding me? Every time? It's already been a year!
I have to say, I seriously love your story, and I look foward to the next chapter. And the kiss at the end? That was juste so cute!
ChocolateOrRedBean chapter 11 . 12/27/2015
Gosh! The feeeeeeeels! Man, I really, really like the way you write. I love plenty of your stories already! And whenever I reread this story, I just feel like its really winter right now in my country. It makes me feel like as if the snow is just outside my window especially at this time in the year. Wow, like seriously, I'm not even lying. This is just so... Wow. I have no words to describe this story right now. I don't what's wrong with me right now, sprouting nonsense.

I definitely look forward to the next chapter. Hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/27/2015
OMG
you NEED to update this!
This is so cute im giggling and squealng right now omgggg
please, please please update soon!
Anime no Akuma chapter 11 . 12/15/2015
are you gonna post the next chapters?
WhiteOceanPrincess chapter 11 . 12/13/2015
Ahh this is really cute and fluffy! I really want to know what happens next and how you are going to continue with the plot. Kepp up the great work and I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/8/2015
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, again SOON! Thank you!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/8/2015
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, again SOON! Thank you!