Reviews for How to Make a Believer Believe
Mokina chapter 11 . 4/11
I love this story. Can't wait for new chapter!
Nameless chapter 11 . 4/7
Please make Jack sing into a hairbrush.
biddle29 chapter 11 . 4/5
Oh my gosh, this is sincerely such an amazing story! Please update soon!
Nameless chapter 11 . 4/1
Question: do we get to see Liam mentally beat herself up over how awkward that was? Is Jack going to be all smiley and thees close to grabbing a hairbrush and using it for a mic? Because Jack with a hairbrush-mic would be a thing of beauty and therefore a joy for ever.
Atlantis5296 chapter 11 . 2/19
Oh my gosh noooooooooooooo! Please update! I didn't stay up until 3 reading just to have you kill my happiness! I wanna read more! It's so amazing and addicting. I love it! I freakin love it! You are brilliant and leave me in high anticipation, really HIGH anticipation! Please update! Please?
Mysterie1985 chapter 11 . 2/4
awwwww... about time! please continue!
ShadowsOfATridentTattoo chapter 11 . 1/31
Yeshhhhhhhhhh...JackXLiam! Whoooooooooooooooooo!,!,!,!,!,,!,
Observer-chan chapter 11 . 1/25
Awwww so cwute ...w
Nameless chapter 11 . 1/23
Jack is speechless. Wow. Dude, you're awesome. You rendered Jack SPEECHLESS.
Out in the Sticks chapter 11 . 1/19
I did have a great New Year and recently, I have been neglecting the fanfics and not reading them but yours was an exception. ;D I really love this. Though I am a little late. :)
KisaragiMaru chapter 11 . 1/18
This is simply amazing! And if you havent gotten any ideas, may I suggested a Valentine's day? Since you write something about Cupid, so I'm kinda curious to know what the Cupid's character would be like. Although... Jack Frost can't stay if it reaches springtime right? So.. Maybe not...
Sourwollf chapter 11 . 1/14
YESS AN UPDATE ! YOURE ALIVE
I loved sooo much the fluff at the end and HE WRAPPED HIS ARM AROUND HER WAIST, SO CUTE OK.
I'm happy to know that you will continue this story, because this fanfic is amazing.
Update soon :)
AComeau18 chapter 11 . 1/6
WOOOW YOUR ALIVE THIS CHAPTER WAS GREAT I LOVE LIAM
Really cool please update soon!
K9Train chapter 11 . 1/5
Happy new year. What a way to ring it in with a new chapter!