Reviews for How to Make a Believer Believe
Willowleaf the Jedi chapter 11 . 11/24
Hi Marshmellow Time!
I just joined the wonderful world of Fanfiction recently, and I ask something of you; something that would mean Sooooooo much to me.
Could you please please please please please update?! I'm loving this, and I need more material! YOu can't just leave us at a kiss scene like that!
Blackthorn Ashe chapter 11 . 11/23
O-O I love this story! Sadly, i'm hoping for Jack to get hurt and come to hurt and whatnot. or maybe something with Rey. Its just weird. I don't know. Anyway! I LOVE THIS STORY! ITS A GEM IN A FIELD OF TRASH AND OCCASIONAL GOLD! I seriously want Rey, Mike, and Leo to be real! I want them to be mine! Rey most of all! They sound so beautiful! WAHHHHHHHHHH! Pictures? Please? I ADORE THIS STORY! I know its stupid asking this but I will anyway because i'm hoping it will motivate you...Please update soon? *puppy dog eyes* I LOVE THIS STORY!

Aaaannnnddddd...enough raging for today. Byyyyeeeeee!
mutedsymphony chapter 11 . 11/4
oh my word, i read the beginning of this series a while ago but forgot about it and decided to catch up again (watched the movie 2 days ago so i've been dying for a good fic) and that was AWESOME. I can't even count the number of times I started giggling or full out laughing. This was incredibly touching and funny and I really hope you haven't given up on it. I know laugh can be hectic, but I hope to see a chapter 12 in the future! I like that you're taking things slow, and I'm very intrigued by the small flashbacks and what you have in store for Liam and everyone else. I've grown quite fond of her delinquent friends too and it's nice to see them get together and interact like a family. Thank you for sharing your writing with us and hope everything is well on your end!
Purpledragon93 chapter 11 . 11/4
No, I no longer have any more of this wonderful story to read. Here's hoping at you'll magically come back and start posting again, especially with the Christmas season only a little ways away.
Purpledragon93 chapter 9 . 11/3
Oh shit, only two more chapter to go and then I have nothing until you come up and post another which might not happen again. It's kind of making me scared to think about it actually. Another great chapter, I loved everything going on a the North Pole and it was nice to see her really let go and be seventeen for once.
Purpledragon93 chapter 8 . 11/3
Okay, I realize that you haven't updated this story in almost a year and who knows if you are even on this account anymore but I absolutely love this story already. I was readying this story in class and I got a glare from my professor when I busted out laughing during this chapter. I basically just wanted to let you know that there are still people who read and are falling in love with your story and it's never too late to go back and work on it again. I'm actually kind of getting scared because I only have three more chapters to go. When I finish what you have I'm probably going to favorite and follow it and then hope beyond hope that you actually start updating again. Can't wait to see what the next few chapters hold.
coelacanthis chapter 6 . 11/1
this is so amazing i hope you update!
Mei chapter 11 . 10/26
Gah! I love this story! The snark is great, loving the character development. Gah! I just can't emotion properly at the moment.
Question: are you still working on this? I am a patient reader, I'd just like to know if I should keep an eye out for it.
Thanks for a great story!
ShadowPillow chapter 11 . 9/24
Aww, this is so sweet. I really hope you'll be back soon to continue the story ;)
Lady Syndra chapter 11 . 9/21
Loving this story very much! It's so warm and fluffy! I just squealed when she kissed Jack! So cuuuuute!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
artistgirl12 chapter 11 . 9/3

Srsly though. This fanfic is excellent. Personally, I love how the romance isn't like, BAM, LETS MAKE OUT. It's like, natural. Becoming friends, and then letting it just grow on its own. And I love all you original characters, and how Jack isn't the only thing in her life. Liam's got Will and Lilly and her boys and high school drama and it's all just so perfectly well done pffffffffffft stahp being awesome.

Will you be able to update soon? :D
FridayNightClifford chapter 11 . 8/29
Holy sh-! This is so good! When's the next update?! I want more!
it's been half a year please update
Nameless chapter 11 . 5/30