Reviews for Without You
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 13 . 5/23
Blue Leah chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
I would love to see this chapter on TV or in a movie or something. I'm not into gruesome things and wouldn't want the camera to be on Kendall's shoulder or anything like that, though.
Musiclovesbest chapter 13 . 8/14/2014
First off, update soon because the angst in this is slowly killing me and I love it.
Second, don't forget about the glass in Logans side. I'm sure you haven't forgot, but just incase, I know how hard it can be to keep up with injuries, I usually keep a list somewhere.
Besides that, update soon! This is pretty good!
Lexi123321 chapter 13 . 7/21/2014
Goodness this is intense! My heart is pounding! You have had me on the verge of a nervous breakdown! ! Im soooo worried about carlos, and that blood loss woth logan doesnt seem all good! Help needs to come! ! Amazing writing, I an so glad you can write well! The long chapters and brilliant writing really makes it worth the wait!:D cannot wait for more!
Spice of Life chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
Yay for updates! You can wake up anytime now, Carlos...
floodedwithlight chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
I absolutely love this story! You have done such an amazing job please keep it up!
winterschild11 chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
Wow, that was incredibly intense! Great job at being able to accurately describe the medical conditions and techniques. So many people gloss over that but you did an amazing job!
rusher36 chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
So worth the wait! Is it terrible I don't want them to be rescued quite yet? I mean I don't want anyone to die but I just love the angst!
NeverLie19 chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
First when I read the first chapter i was like you didn't misspell a word , and now I'm in love with your story, I might have bags under my eyes for not sleeping to read this story but it's still awesome! 3

Keep doing what you doing!
Blue Leah chapter 12 . 3/23/2014
Please update.
BigTimeFanFiction chapter 12 . 2/26/2014
Awesome story but a little too long some advice for next time try not to make you're story so long or you'll loos you're readers attention and they'll become bored I learned that the hard way not trying to be mean just offering a helpful tip c:
winterschild11 chapter 12 . 1/21/2014
It was well worth the wait!
swagUPwindowsDOWN chapter 12 . 1/20/2014
OMG IT'S FINALLY BACK! I love this story so much and I screamed when I saw the notification of the update! Great chapter, I love how you're going through everyone and that you go into such detail on everything. It's amazing the way you write. I want loads more Logan-angst if that's possible though! Update soon :)
TalidaMueller chapter 12 . 1/20/2014
100th review! :D

Oh GOD! That was AMAZING as always! I think the part with kendalls 'dream' was very interesting and the moment vetween Kendall and James...gossshhh you know how to handle words! ;)

I LOVE Kendall angst uhhh maybe his shoulder will be worse than they thought or smth. like that...?! ..;)

I was literally SCREAMINg when I saw that you updated! :)
Please let me scream again soon ;)
Spice of Life chapter 12 . 1/19/2014
Soooooooo glad for the update! Can't wait for more!