Reviews for Without You
TalidaMueller chapter 14 . 9/22
Noooooo way!
I had to check at least three times if it really was an update or if I was just imagining it!
Yaaaaay!
Sooioo glad you kept going!
And nit only did you keep writing, no, you didn't lose the spark!
That's something I notice quite often when I read New chapters of a story that gets updated after a year or more.
At first I am so excited to see that the story continues but the disappointment is therefore even harder becaue the New chapters don't fit to the Rest of the story and/or are rushed to just finish it which sadly often ruins the whole Experiment
But yooou my friend, you kept the spark!
Reading your last chapter was as thrilling and exciting AS it was reading chapter 1 to 13!
I am sooooo excited to read your next chaoter and REALLY hope it takes another 3 years :P
AS always, I just can't get enough of hurt and pained Kendall so that would be great... And manybe you won't let them die... Hehe
Seriously, THANK YOU for not giving up on this master piece!

Hope to hear from you soon!
Much love!
BTRobsession chapter 14 . 6/29
My friend recommended this story and I'm so glad she did! I was finally able to catch up and boy has it been a wild ride. This story is amazing and don't worry about the update thing. It happens. I will be patiently waiting for the next chapter!
supernovacaine chapter 14 . 6/28
okay wow, so, where do i begin?

let's start here: it was four in the morning a few nights ago when i finished this story but unfortunately, i wasn't logged in to my ff account to leave a review right then and there (although, seeing as how early it was, it probably wouldn't have been comprehensible anyway). seriously, i stayed up the entire night finishing it, it had me so hooked.

every moment of high-tension and angst made me want to bite my nails to nubs and i could not, for all of me, stop reading (i especially loved the logan angst; he's always been my favorite XD). anyway, this was an emotional rollercoaster; just when you think things are looking up, there's another thing to knock them back down. it's seriously amazing how you put them in such a tense and angsty situation while still managing to keep the core of their characters, an area in which a lot of fanfictions falter. and it made my breath hitch and my hands shake more times than i can count, so i applaud you.

i reallyyy hope more of this comes soon. you did such an awesome job, and i absolutely loved it. thanks for writing!

~nova
swagUPwindowsDOWN chapter 14 . 6/24
Ever since I contacted you on here months ago, I have never given up on this story and have always known that you wouldn't either l. It's a strange feeling, but I almost feel proud of you for being able to battle through life and continue at something you promised us readers wouldn't be left incomplete. I admire your perserverence and I am so so so overjoyed that this has been updated. Since day one it has been a go-to of mine and I often re-read everything over again to remind myself of this wonderful creation of yours. It's just simply amazing how you can write with such detail, from the way the characters are feeling to all of the complex medical issues facing the boys. And as an avid Logan angst fan, that ending was just absolutely marvellous. What's this mean for him and what's suddenly made him go into shock?! I sense much more to come from you, and I eagerly await the next chapter with excitement! Always keep writing, because your talent is invaluable.
BigTimeRush-BTR chapter 14 . 6/22
I'm so happy that you updated this! This story is wonderful, and honestly one of the best I've read on this site. You write so beautifully, and I love the detail you put into your writing.

This chapter was amazing. I wonder what's wrong with Logan, though. I hope they'll all be okay eventually.

Thank you for updating. :)
winterschild11 chapter 14 . 6/22
I was so happy to see the alert come through and set everything aside so ic ould read before leaving for work...now I am nearly in tears. This story is so incredibly heart-rending...it is perfection
Nocx chapter 14 . 6/22
I am so glad you updated! Thanks for the great chapter! Must have been hard to continue after such a long hiatus, but that makes it all the more impressive. I am so looking forward to the next chapter, especially with that damn cliffhanger
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 13 . 5/23/2015
I...
More.
Please.
Blue Leah chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
I would love to see this chapter on TV or in a movie or something. I'm not into gruesome things and wouldn't want the camera to be on Kendall's shoulder or anything like that, though.
Musiclovesbest chapter 13 . 8/14/2014
First off, update soon because the angst in this is slowly killing me and I love it.
Second, don't forget about the glass in Logans side. I'm sure you haven't forgot, but just incase, I know how hard it can be to keep up with injuries, I usually keep a list somewhere.
Besides that, update soon! This is pretty good!
Lexi123321 chapter 13 . 7/21/2014
Goodness this is intense! My heart is pounding! You have had me on the verge of a nervous breakdown! ! Im soooo worried about carlos, and that blood loss woth logan doesnt seem all good! Help needs to come! ! Amazing writing, I an so glad you can write well! The long chapters and brilliant writing really makes it worth the wait!:D cannot wait for more!
Spice of Life chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
Yay for updates! You can wake up anytime now, Carlos...
floodedwithlight chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
I absolutely love this story! You have done such an amazing job please keep it up!
winterschild11 chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
Wow, that was incredibly intense! Great job at being able to accurately describe the medical conditions and techniques. So many people gloss over that but you did an amazing job!
rusher36 chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
So worth the wait! Is it terrible I don't want them to be rescued quite yet? I mean I don't want anyone to die but I just love the angst!