Reviews for Sorrow
Ahhhh! I really enjoyed this sweet but short tale. Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/30/2016
Great little story!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/22/2016
Great story, thank you.
Martionmanswife chapter 4 . 3/23/2015
great story.
cloudshape to ennien chapter 4 . 1/25/2015
I read this a long time ago and loved it. Did I ever review? I don't know, I am often too lazy - sorry.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I have just read it again and still love it as much as the first time, if not more so.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful story.
jensteed chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
I love this story so much, I don't know how many times I've read it now but it's just fantastic. Thank you :)
mysinger chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
Lovely story! Sad but realistic. If Snape had survived he would have needed a great deal of help to find healing. Canon Dumbledore had a lot to answer for in his treatment of both Harry and Severus. Well done!
rivruskende chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
Fantastic little story! The end moved me deeply!
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
Super inspiration
Guest chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
amazing
meg527 chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
What a beautiful story. I love the ending! Thank you!
Fammi Capire chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
It's so funny that you mentioned in the last Chap that this was all based on "Sorrow" because I was literally listening to A Momentary Lapse as I was reading this and totally wondering to myself if you made that connection intentionally! Made my day! Thank you! You're the best!
TequilaNervous chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
It started sad but the end is very nice. Love this story so much!
dancingkatz chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Wow! What great (though sad) beginning. I want to do somethign to fix things for Sev, so I was happy to find that Hermione has had her eye on him and is worried. She'll get things sorted out, I know. I loved the bit about Sev as a prime example of "Man as a sexual being". That made me laugh out loud so much that that I scared my cats. I am completely appalled at Minerva's attitude. I hope that the Board of Governors give her hell for losing Hermione as a student. And hurrah for Hermione for not putting up with it as well. Bravo for excellent storytelling!
WillowWand49 chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Lovely,
Really well written especially the tenderness between them.
Thanks,