Reviews for Sorrow
mysinger chapter 4 . 1/9
Lovely story! Sad but realistic. If Snape had survived he would have needed a great deal of help to find healing. Canon Dumbledore had a lot to answer for in his treatment of both Harry and Severus. Well done!
rivruskende chapter 4 . 1/5
Fantastic little story! The end moved me deeply!
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
Super inspiration
Guest chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
amazing
meg527 chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
What a beautiful story. I love the ending! Thank you!
Fammi Capire chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
It's so funny that you mentioned in the last Chap that this was all based on "Sorrow" because I was literally listening to A Momentary Lapse as I was reading this and totally wondering to myself if you made that connection intentionally! Made my day! Thank you! You're the best!
TequilaNervous chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
It started sad but the end is very nice. Love this story so much!
dancingkatz chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Wow! What great (though sad) beginning. I want to do somethign to fix things for Sev, so I was happy to find that Hermione has had her eye on him and is worried. She'll get things sorted out, I know. I loved the bit about Sev as a prime example of "Man as a sexual being". That made me laugh out loud so much that that I scared my cats. I am completely appalled at Minerva's attitude. I hope that the Board of Governors give her hell for losing Hermione as a student. And hurrah for Hermione for not putting up with it as well. Bravo for excellent storytelling!
WillowWand49 chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Lovely,
Really well written especially the tenderness between them.
Thanks,
Willow
SexySloth chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
Just read this. Ugh...sooooo gooooood. I think the end is my favorite-the way you put it-how much their passing meant to the people who truly cared for them. Very succinct and lovely. I also liked that you didn't make children or marriage an issue. It made this story meaningful, yet uncommon in its simplicity, and as a whole it was truly a pleasure to read. I enjoy your work very much. :) Can't wait for more updates on Through the Years! Cheers!
SS
SweetTale4u chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
I loved this! So poignant. Some reviewers may say it was short, but sometimes stories can start off good but go on for too long, not knowing how to wrap things up, your story had a great start, fantastic middle and a satisfying end. Thank you for gracing us with another gem! Bravo. Please tell us if you are working on another long one! I am on break from work and would love to dig into something juicy!
gypsy-kat chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
This story was very well written! It was sad in the beginning but towards the end i started crying!11 Such a beautiful ending! Please keep up the good work!
angel897 chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
a rather sweet story to read
PeaceLightVictory chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Well that was . . . short. Good, but short.
SiriuslyBwitched chapter 4 . 11/27/2012