Reviews for Naruto - Shinigami on the Prowl
mochioto chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
*shakes head* not again... This story is really good, the plot is great, the format is good, but NO ONE WILL WRITE THE DAMN STORY! Humph!
SweetKagamineKis chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
Okay... I, Sweet Kagamine Kiss, am going to take over. Really tired of seeing this story passed off like a cheap slut at a hotel.

Although I have been very interested in this plot... hope you don't mind SOME changes made to the plot, such as Naruto's Zanpakuto...

- Sweet Kagamine Kiss
lucas.brito.90834 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
muito boa quando sera da a missao para o naruto voltar ao mundo shinobi? ele vai rever os amigos? e como sera o reencontro?
Battle neurosis chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
Going to see what TheUchiha'sLegacy can do with ur story.
michal chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
can you please somehow draw naruto's zanpakuto cuz im not really god in english so i dont anderstand the description... (by the way, your story i awesome! i really really like it :) )
thanks
Battle neurosis chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
It's okay :)
The other two stories are also good too.
Rika Megami chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
I'd like to adopt the story but I dont think I can update it frequently
Uzugaki chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
ass hole
airam23 chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
conty plisss
RHatch89 chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
good update
GodEmporer chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
GoldenDragon14 chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
I like the idea of this, and the story is progressing at a fast pace. Earlier in the story you kind of gave a very general view of everything that was happening, but you don't seem to do that as much anymore.
ultima-owner chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
That must has been a long six hours
Kittens Kat chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
LOVED IT!_ I CAN NOT WAIT TO READ MORE!q
ImLovingitAll911 chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
Love it! based on the vote, i think Toshiro deserved to go. Make his head spins with Matsumoto's attitude! I love it when Matsumoto burdens him!