Reviews for A Father's Duty
pip chapter 11 . 10/10/2017
this is pretty good hope that you update soon
Deizy Raine Staer chapter 5 . 2/3/2017
I always thought the dentist's name was Philip.
Cuz, ya know, I looked up his address and IT'S A REAL PLACE OMG. Dentist's office in Australia owned by Philip Sherman...
Okay, so, Gurgle's surname comes from the dude that comes up with the word mysophobia. How do I know? I Googled mysophobia to check what it is, and Dr. William Alexander Hammond popped up.
Sir John Everett Millais painted a painting called Bubbles.
Carrying a mirror everywhere makes Deb seem a bit vain and obsessed with her looks, even if she isn't. Spiegel is a clothing company, and it also sounds like "spyglass".
As for Jacques Lestrange, I have no idea...
Deizy Raine Staer chapter 4 . 2/3/2017
Bruce... Batman... Harley Quin... t...
Bruce Quint lol
Btw, I gotta correct something:
*Charlie Poole and *Jenny Poole
Go watch Finding Dory!
Beloricat chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
I love your story! Very creative and smart ;) But I have some trouble finding Ronnie343's story, did they close their account?
Josselyn Singer chapter 11 . 11/27/2016
Great story. Are you planning to update this decade? Just kidding take your time . Maybe forgot the story or maybe your life's just too hectic for writing I understand i'll be waiting for chapter 12 though
Guest chapter 5 . 10/14/2016
I hope you get back to work on this story soon. I really want to know what Sherman's business is.
Chibi Nagisa Sakura chapter 11 . 9/10/2016
I was right about the case!
Can't believe I finished this in one night. Please upload more and when you're done with this story you could consider Finding Dory?
Chibi Nagisa Sakura chapter 9 . 9/10/2016
I'm thinking Samuel is remembering another case similar to this of missing children
Chibi Nagisa Sakura chapter 6 . 9/10/2016
I like how you add your own originality to the story so it's very close to the ,live but different and new and fresh and exciting
Chibi Nagisa Sakura chapter 3 . 9/10/2016
I think for professional kidnappers they wouldn't have thrown the page away. Very careless even if it was rubbish. They could have opened the window to...smoke I guess and the page caught draft in the wind.
But hey, either way, great job! Can't wait to meet Dory!
Chibi Nagisa Sakura chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
I like how you add how Marlin and Coral met. I like how you made Marlin the class clown because then it shows how his character develops.
The only thing I could say is you could have had Coral go to the show with Marlin and when going back to the car, they get mugged. Coral at first tried to run to save the babies and the man shots her but she doesn't die but falls onto her stomach. Marlin, running to Coral gets- I think they call it pistol whipped?- and falls unconscious. When he awakes he's in hospital where they were able to only save Nemo.
But that's only how I imagined Finding Nemo humanised.
I like how you keep closely to the dialogue of the movie and taking your time researching and watching Finding Nemo. I bet at the end you'll become sick of watching it hahha.
my-secret-garden chapter 11 . 9/5/2016
Oh, the story was progresing so great until now, and now, what do I see? No updates. But I m not mad at you, I understand that sometimes life has other plans. I only want to let you know that if you ever decide to continue this, I would be the first one to write a long "thank you" letter!
my-secret-garden chapter 5 . 9/5/2016
Again a great chapter and smart changes. It does make sense with all of them beging kids, as this organisations "finds" kids for adaption. Preaty dark actually...
my-secret-garden chapter 4 . 9/5/2016
OMG, I never read something funnier! This chapter rocks! The meeting with Dory was done perfect (a perfect transition from the movie) and Bruce and his gang, it was just amazing. The changes you made are clever and funny and make sense in a "real life" scenorio, and, I don t know what else to say, Its just pitch perfect.
Now I m off to the next chapter
Shasta627 chapter 11 . 9/3/2016
This story is so good and captivating! I love the way you've written it, and I can't wait to find out how you'll humanize the rest of the story :) PLEASE UPDATE SOON!